Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Hello from Texas

I am new to piercing, I have had my lobes since six months of age. Two weeks ago I got a triple helix on my left ear, then a few days ago I went back to get my nipples done.. Now its best I wait a month or so! No tats Y E T.

I wish to get the helix on my left side, and maybe a second lobe as well. Sadly I have to keep my piercings either "Professional" or not visible for work!

A bit more about me, I live on a small farm. We have dairy goats and I do all the "vet" work. I also work full time, I can be a terribly busy person!.

So glad I found this forum, I have lurked a while and am THRILLED to be here!

Welcome!

Definitely wait for more piercings.
    Once you have racked up enough posts, we demand pictures!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Hi Dragooness,
    Welcome !!
    Deffo wait a while before more piercings as Yv said.
    Tatts will come for sure
    Look forward to hearing more from you
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Hi!

Welcome. Hope your nipples are healing well. Enjoy!

I'd love to live on a farm....peace and quiet. Do u work as a vet? Ultra rewarding job I always imagine. My bestie is a vet and tells me it can be very different to what I expect though!

Fi xx
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Honestly a tat may be next, Maybe try alternating types of holes?

Working on the post numbers! I am curious as to what yall will think about my helix as far as placement, I am not certain the spacing is suitable for rings so I may need another plan!

Can you recommend anywhere to shop? They are at 16g, Only think I found was actually for a nose.... go figure!

Edit : Missed you Miss Fi! No I do not work as a vet, I have too much heart for it!. I can do minor surgery and set leg/ arm bones but thats the extent of what I can do, I am self taught! Lots of reading and videos!
    Last edited by Dragooness; 03-18-2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Missed reply

That's impressive! Google can teach u anything!

What do u do that stops u getting visible piercings? Everywhere seems so much more tolerant now. I work for a bank and not long ago switched my nose stud for a hoop and nobody has said anything. Would have been a no-no not a few years back.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Well Texas is more conservative anyways than MOST places. I work at Goodwill in retail and am looking for a promotion! Another person with the same position had a nose stud and a tongue, but am leery of it hurting my chances of moving up!

To be honest I have thought of a septum, as I heard you can flip the ring and hide it.

I don't really want TOO many more, and eyebrow, a stud in my nose and a tongue is all I honestly want at this time. And maybe snake bites... I seem to have an issue don't I? XD

I wanted to wear my nose hoop for ages and was sick of switching between a hoop and a stud for work so one Monday just didnt. I'm a management grade and I guess I'm pushing things a bit. But u only live once so.....

U can get tiny studs that people would hardly notice.

Piercings are v addictive - I want more! Lower belly button I'm thinking for me atm.

I have my septum done and it's great as u can flip it up and nobody knows u have it. Edgy when it's down, hidden when its up - perfect piercing.

If u have an issue so do I !!
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Oh really? Im not looking at store manager or anything, at MOST I want assistant or a cooperate job! Although to be honest I am not so fond of desk jobs... Boooring. Dont they have to heal up to be able to swap them daily?

Your Right on the nose... When Healed I could use one of those skin colored ones too.

THANK you for confirming that. That may very well be my next,, A VCH any time soon would be a trauma. I am having a hard time finding a great pericer, although the one that did my nipples at least had an autoclave -_-

Alas i must wait at least a month for more. Probably best to be longer, the nipples are FOUR NEW HOLES. Its surprising to me that ive had no blood or crusting at all, and little REAL pain. More of a "HELLO I'M HERE"

They do have to be healed - I've had mine 9 years now.

Defo recommend a septum - edgy when it's down and not noticeable at all when it's flipped up. Can recommend a vch too Hardly hurt and my quickest healer. My little secret

My nips hurt SO much when I got them done and for the first few days but then settled down really quickly. Didnt expect it, but going without a bra worked best for mine.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast