Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fresh daith

Thanks all. I think ill leave it a few days then check the balls. Sounds strange but if i hold the bottom ball and check the top would this loosen the bottom one? As i saod ive not had the bars with 2 balls on before so not sure if they both turn the same way and how to check one without making the other loose

Holding the bottom ball and turning the top is the way to do it. If you turn the top ball clockwise (right to tighten) it will turn the opposite end to tighten too. Turn the top ball anticlockwise (left to loosen) and one of the balls will loosen first. If you loosen by accident then just turn the top ball back in the opposite direction to retighten.
    Hope this helps but it can be a bit confusing if you're not used to it.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Ahhh right thankyou. Ill give them a check in the next few days if its not too tender

Quote Originally Posted by Loobyloo30 View Post
    Mazzy so far all feels ok i keep forgetting that its there. Ive nkt touched it or used a q tip. I just spray on the prontolind twice a day so in hoping its enough cleaning as im not using the q tips. Ive never had the curved ones before with the 2 balls. It does say on my sheet to check the balls now and then to make sure theyre not loose but i dont know which ball to check. Do they both come lose? Im not attempting it at the minute as i dont want to irritate it. Im thinking of a flat next but it sounds too painful lol
    Loobyloo30 - If you are worried about the balls could you ask your piercer to see if they are ok and for them to tighten them for you? I was never able to check mine as they were really long. You didn't want to go near them lol... I had CBR's fitted in the end when they got better as the balls are much harder to come off. Please do your best to basically not to touch them. I was advised the complete opposite and ended up with really bad bumpy ears. They took over two years to get better and can still play up some days. My ears just love the shower rinses and the Prontolind spray is good.

"Flat" wise one or two won't be too bad - I had all five in one go. And I still love that piercing and would do it again!

Other than the gem end that fell off my Paw Print Piercing (I was warned at the time it was not on totally tight in case I needed to take it off as it was new as my piercer went on holiday). I have only ever been able to get one other piercing undone myself (that my piercer has pierced). My piercer has got a very tight grip!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 03-24-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Thanks mazzy. Ive tried to gently check the tightness today and the i cant even get my fingers near or around it it tucked eight in there haha. My partner has tried and cant either he said he can't see any thread on the bar so im assuming tahts good and means they are still tight. When i was pierced she really did tug when tightening my bar so i think she did it tight enough. Its still helaing well just using water and prontolind. Im still looking into either the flat or a double helix to finish that ear....she says until she finds a new one that takes her fancy

I really wouldn't bother trying to tighten the ends, it's just going to irritate it. Glad it's going well
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Loobyloo30 View Post
    Thanks mazzy. Ive tried to gently check the tightness today and the i cant even get my fingers near or around it it tucked eight in there haha. My partner has tried and cant either he said he can't see any thread on the bar so im assuming tahts good and means they are still tight. When i was pierced she really did tug when tightening my bar so i think she did it tight enough. Its still helaing well just using water and prontolind. Im still looking into either the flat or a double helix to finish that ear....she says until she finds a new one that takes her fancy
    No Problem Loobyloo30. Glad you are doing well. Like Boo mentions - please leave your ear(s) alone now. You don't want to really irritate them as I did with mine and didn't I know about it!

Hope you manage to have the piercing(s) you are after. Yes, I am the same always wanting something else too lol...
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Yes ill definitely leave it alone now as its going well so far and dont want start irritating it. Thankyou for your replies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12