Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tragus pierced with a long curved barbell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tragus pierced with a long curved barbell

Iím new to the forum and to piercing. About three weeks ago I had my tragus and rook pierced. I went to a nearby tattoo place and the guy used a long curved barbell on both. I recently went to another shop and to get my conch pierced and the new piercer told me that my tragus was done wrong and that the angle was off. I asked him to change it to the jewelry he recommends it he refuses to do it u til the piercing is at least 2 months old. Iím scared it will tear or reject. Suggestions?

If the angle is off then it needs to be repierced. Jewellery won't change that. Any pics?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    If the angle is off then it needs to be repierced. Jewellery won't change that. Any pics?
    This is my first post and i have a picture but I don’t think I have the privilege to attach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luprisi View Post
    This is my first post and i have a picture but I don’t think I have the privilege to attach it.
    Do you know how can I gain access to post an attachment?

May be set up an Imgur account to upload onto the net and then post a link minus the https:// (we're only allowed to post broken links here). If you do that then we can cut and paste into a browser
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) tunnel in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 4g (5mm) BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 8g (3.2mm) Curved Barbell
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) Curved Barbell
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) Circular Barbell & BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    May be set up an Imgur account to upload onto the net and then post a link minus the https:// (we're only allowed to post broken links here). If you do that then we can cut and paste into a browser
    Let’s try it
    m.imgur.com/wsOr6bK
    m.imgur.com/WGkIB3w
    Last edited by Boo; 03-04-2019 at 04:34 PM.

As above but you don't need an account to upload to imgur unless you want your photo to be private.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hard to tell but the angle doesn't look too bad but we can't see it from all sides. However, that jewellery needs to be changed out ASAP, not in 2 months but now. Find an APP registered piercer and ask them to have a look at it.

Yeah....can see the pix no problems
    The first image looks pretty good to me.
    The second image...what a bar . It's hard to tell if it's too shallow or crooked without seeing the inner hole clearly but Boo may spot something which I'm missing with her vast experience
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) tunnel in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 4g (5mm) BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 8g (3.2mm) Curved Barbell
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) Curved Barbell
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) Circular Barbell & BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Thank you to both of you. Let me see if I can have someone take another picture and I’ll add it. Also, it’s 2 and a half weeks ok to have or changed? It moves back and forth when I clean it and doesn’t hurt much.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast