Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tragus pierced with a long curved barbell

Yay! Looks way better
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

much better. Bet you feel happier with that!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) tunnel in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 4g (5mm) BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Yes! It looks much better and feels better too. He didn’t mention anything about the angle it was pierced so I am assuming it’s not as bad. He also pierced a conch on my right ear and offered to change my rook bar too (it was pierced by the same guy that did my tragus) but I told him I wanted to wait a little longer since it’s been a month only and that is not causing me any trouble. Something that bothers me is that he showed me the bar he took out from my tragus and it’s externally threaded. On the website it clearly says states that that first shop only usEs internally threaded and titanium quality jewelry so I feel cheated twice! Here a picture of my fresh conch.
    imgur.com/gallery/W7k1Mc3
    Last edited by Boo; 03-17-2019 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Removed direct link

Looking good
    I know you said you love symmetry but it makes your ears interesting to look at when they're different imo. Keep adding to your collection
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Looking good
    I know you said you love symmetry but it makes your ears interesting to look at when they're different imo. Keep adding to your collection
    Thank you! I’m planning on going back in a couple of weeks for some more��

Quote Originally Posted by Luprisi View Post
    Yes! It looks much better and feels better too. He didn’t mention anything about the angle it was pierced so I am assuming it’s not as bad. He also pierced a conch on my right ear and offered to change my rook bar too (it was pierced by the same guy that did my tragus) but I told him I wanted to wait a little longer since it’s been a month only and that is not causing me any trouble. Something that bothers me is that he showed me the bar he took out from my tragus and it’s externally threaded. On the website it clearly says states that that first shop only usEs internally threaded and titanium quality jewelry so I feel cheated twice! Here a picture of my fresh conch.
    imgur.com/gallery/W7k1Mc3
    So glad that you got this sorted out now. It looks so much better. I would never go back to the original piercer but I think you may know this! They are not doing their job properly. Not far from us the Tattooist (I have walked out before for various reasons). Has had an apprentice piercer start and they are only piercing Tragus' with big curved bars. If I belonged to Facebook I certainly would have left a comment.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 03-23-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Hey Luprisi,
    How is your conch doing and is that tragus behaving?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Hey Luprisi,
    How is your conch doing and is that tragus behaving?
    Hello! Thanks for asking! My tragus is healing nicely. It hasn’t bothered me one bit since my jewelry was changed. I now have a conch on each ear. The first one is a month old and second is two weeks old. They’re doing great, no bumps or infections. I have my rook and I’m considering changing from surgical steel to neometal as I did with the tragus but that one piercing scares me a bit. I’m afraid it might act up since is barely 6 weeks old. Thoughts?
    Also I decided on a double helix to compliment my left ear (the one with the tragus and conch piercing).

Also, I tried to upload an album but I haven’t been able to. When will I be able to post pictures as attachments?
    Last edited by Luprisi; 03-30-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Glad to hear all of your piercings are doing well!
    If your rook is behaving then personally I'd leave it at least until you go back to your new piercer for your next hole. It may benefit from having the better quality jewellery fitted but let your piercer advise you.
    I know you really want more piercings but give your body a chance to heal. I only ever get two piercings at a time and heal for 4-6 months before the next with no more than five healing as a maximum. Cartilage piercings are among the slowest healing.

I saw on the feed that you set an album up. Were you not able to go into the album and hit the upload link?
    That's all I've ever done. It brings a pop-up on screen and lets you select photos to upload (add one at a time to list) and then lets you edit descriptions for the pics before uploading to the album of your choice.
    Hope this helps as it's alway good to show off your metalwork
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

I tried to upload some pictures but it gave an error every single time so I gave up. I’m not sure if it has to do with my server. I went last week to get a double helix and my piercer told me to wait a bit longer. I kind of consider my tragus healed even though it’s still fresh, it doesn’t hurt to move it around and it’s not swollen. I think after the double helix I’ll stop for the year!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast