Thread: 2 week old forward helix looks pierced wrong and hurts terribly

Default 2 week old forward helix looks pierced wrong and hurts terribly

I just got my forward helix pierced over 2 weeks ago and it is extremely sore to the touch like Iíve never experienced before, and looks to have a way too long bar and poorly pierced. Should I just take it out?
    Current piercings: belly button, left ear - lobe x3, right ear - lobe x3, tragus
    Retired piercing: left helix
    Future piercings: both nostrils, septum, left ear - daith, helix, right ear - forward helix, helix

Tattoos: I have 18 and counting

Is there any smelly mess leaking out? Have you taken any pain killers as this may help take the redness away? I would go and see your piercer anyway as they maybe able to put a small bar in it by now as it has been a couple of weeks since it was pierced.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

That's been done at a terrible angle. I'd suggest taking it out and finding a better piercer. Or you can leave it in and ask another piercer at the same shop (if they have one) what they think of it and suggest it's been done badly and ask for a refund/free repierce. But I'd honestly not set foot in there again.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<