Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ear lobe piercing not healing :(

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    We all live and learn, I've had many gunned piercings and even OWNED one at one point. I also had some really sh*t tattoos as well.

Where do you live?
    I did Beauty Therapy at college and did a "course" on using a piercing gun - Just 3 hours sat in a room, a woman read some stuff off a sheet, we did a practice piercing on a friend and that was literally it! I think I used mine twice then never touched it again. £30 well spent XD
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I did Beauty Therapy at college and did a "course" on using a piercing gun - Just 3 hours sat in a room, a woman read some stuff off a sheet, we did a practice piercing on a friend and that was literally it! I think I used mine twice then never touched it again. £30 well spent XD
    Oh heck! I just bought mine off eBay like a loon lol!

I knew a girl who worked for that vile place where they butcher babies ears and also sell tacky jewellery/accessories she said it was about an hour of training and they "pierced" a piece of card a few times and were good to go...scary.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Go see Mike at Broad Street Studio in Bath, one of the best piercers in the UK. You're lucky to be so close!
    Mike is lovely - he's done some of my piercings for me.
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    If you were pierced in a quality studio then you would have been pierced with a needle and been fitted with implant grade, highly polished titanium jewellery. Cheaper titanium can sometimes cause irritation.
    I actually didn't know this until you mentioned it TikiMan. I have now bought some more upmarket (more expensive ones) now.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Rk22 - Just a thought as I have had a few problems lately with all of my ear piercing's - It was suggested I try BPA oil every night. It is certainly doing something. Please ask for needle piercings in future. I refuse the gun now-a-days. When I had my ears and nose pierced all they had was a gun and they took forever to heal and hurt a lot.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12