Thread: Is the placement of my left nipple piercing okay? (18+ pic)

Default Is the placement of my left nipple piercing okay? (18+ pic)

I got my nipples pierced 2 days ago, my right one looks like fine to me. However I could be paranoid but my I've noticed my left nipple looks a bit deeper than the right. It could just be due to swelling, as I did go to a professional piercer, but anyway here are pics (excuse the ring around my nipple as I did a saline soak a bit before)

imgur.com/a/HOwYMzK

Thanks
    Last edited by charlottelyn; 02-26-2019 at 03:53 PM.

It's hard to tell from photos but looks good to me. Is it two pics of the same nipple?
    When zoomed in it looks like there is a tiny bit of bar showing which is ideal but if you notice any indentation or darkening around the entry & exits then go back and get a slightly longer bar fitted. The flesh appears healthy & pink on the pics though so should be absolutely fine. Don't go worrying too much if you think one is a touch deeper than the other. Nipples take time to adapt and they tend to reshape slightly too although reshaping tends to affect males a little more as their nipples are generally smaller than females. Boobs are all different shapes and sizes anyway and often one breast can be bigger than the other.
    Obviously if it's badly noticeable then that's different and you might need to check back with your piercer.
    Be happy though, it looks great.

PS. You probably need to take the https:// off of your link to break it as we're not supposed to post links.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Oops my bad I just changed the link

Yep both pics are of the left nipple. Okay thanks for reassuring Ahh yeah my left boob is slightly bigger than my right lol so that's probably why they look a bit different. there is a tiny bit of bar showing on the left, same on the right. I don't notice any indentation but if I do I'll just go back to the piercer I took an ibuprofen in case they do swell even more cause they're definitely swollen already lol.
    Thank you

It's perfectly fine
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<