One week update...

initial thoughts are if I could go through the not so terrible pain of being pierced again and skip the discomfort after I would. Like most reported, 3 days almost exactly and spot bleeding stopped. More annoying was the discomfort and pain of things down there being compressed in pants all day. I remember thinking on day 3 “Why did I do this?”

Now a week later things look pretty normal, some tenderness, but no extreme discomfort sleeping or going through daily activities. I still have to arrange things properly down there as the wrong placement applies just enough pressure on the piercings and causes some discomfort. But today is the first day I feel unaanoyed by them and don’t really think about them much.

Looking forward to what week 2 brings.

One other question to an PA people. Not that I am anywhere near this stage, but just curious. Is there some sort of way of know what length of curved barbell one would be equivalent to in relation to the size of a captive bead? I think it was 3/4” and not sure how that translates to a curved barbell.