Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need persuasion for a PA, lorum and/or guiche (when can I remove briefly for sex?)

One week update...

initial thoughts are if I could go through the not so terrible pain of being pierced again and skip the discomfort after I would. Like most reported, 3 days almost exactly and spot bleeding stopped. More annoying was the discomfort and pain of things down there being compressed in pants all day. I remember thinking on day 3 “Why did I do this?”

Now a week later things look pretty normal, some tenderness, but no extreme discomfort sleeping or going through daily activities. I still have to arrange things properly down there as the wrong placement applies just enough pressure on the piercings and causes some discomfort. But today is the first day I feel unaanoyed by them and don’t really think about them much.

Looking forward to what week 2 brings.

One other question to an PA people. Not that I am anywhere near this stage, but just curious. Is there some sort of way of know what length of curved barbell one would be equivalent to in relation to the size of a captive bead? I think it was 3/4” and not sure how that translates to a curved barbell.

Glad it is going well for you. Once the bleeding stopped and the piercing was less sore then I found it more comfortable to go commando and let the air get to it more. 3/4 (19mm) is a good size to start with a captive bead as it will allow for any initial swelling plus you'll likely feel it more comfortable when you get turned on . Once healed you may find you can downsize if you want something a little more snug. Mine is at 5/8" (16mm) which is a comfy fit for me and with a 3/4" (19mm) ball fitted it feels quite weighty. I think, and I'm sure someone else can confirm, that curved bar size is measured as a straight line between the balls (end to end of bar itself) so you need to use a size long enough not to impede the performance of your penis in any way. Safest way to tell would be to ask your piercer about the suitable length of bar.
    Mr Mouse may be able to give more clarification as he uses curved bars (as mentioned above).
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

From memory the normal diameter for a CBR is 16mm and that’s what I had to start off with. For me that was too big and I much prefer a smaller diameter ring, I think mine might now be about 12mm. The 12mm diameter in a 5mm thickness is a nice snug fit, which I really like. I can’t be completely sure but I think I went up from 1.6mm to the next size at about the 6 week stage.

As with all piercings, a bit of trial and error to get it just right, especially if you plan to keep the jewellery in on a semi permanent basis.

Looking forward to your next update.
    Piercings: navel, septum, tongue web, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples

Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    From memory the normal diameter for a CBR is 16mm and thats what I had to start off with. For me that was too big and I much prefer a smaller diameter ring, I think mine might now be about 12mm. The 12mm diameter in a 5mm thickness is a nice snug fit, which I really like. I cant be completely sure but I think I went up from 1.6mm to the next size at about the 6 week stage.

As with all piercings, a bit of trial and error to get it just right, especially if you plan to keep the jewellery in on a semi permanent basis.

Looking forward to your next update.
    I think the CBR size is dependant on your anatomy and placement of the piercing. 16mm (5/8"} is as snug as I can go without discomfort. 12mm (1/2") would not even make the mark so as to speak let alone fit a ball with the depth of my piercing. Ideally there should be a minimum of 12mm of tissue back from the urethra exit point. If the intension is to stretch to jumbo gauges then this would be placed deeper to accomodate.

It is as you say a bit of trial & error but if your not sure then it's better to discuss with a professional piercer.

Hey Davemeddows,
    Hopefully you've settled down and the PA & Lorum healing nicely?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    I think the CBR size is dependant on your anatomy and placement of the piercing.
    Correct. There is no "normal diameter" for any jewellery. A bit like saying 5'7" is the normal height of a person.

Also hope the new holes are doing well Dave!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Figured I’d post an update. Hit the 3 week mark and i would say it took about 2.5 weeks to get the point where pressure on that area is not uncomfortable. (be that a pup sitting on my lap, rolling over in bed, becoming erect while wearing tighter pants etc).

There was a couple times where I would accidentally knock (not super hard) the PA piercing while changing and the intense pain was almost eye watering and it was less so the outer part of the hole and more internally. I honestly did have a period of time for about a week where I wondered how much longer I could deal with the discomfort. It really made the whole getting pierced part seem like the easy part.

Back to 3+ weeks into it, the lorum is healing well, but still a little sensitive.

The PA seems great. Not any discomfort daily and still some discomfort in the urethra area when pressure is a applied, but it is lessening everyday.

Once fully healed I definitely look forward to trying a circular barbell or curved barbell in the PA. I like the look of the very large balls. Once it is safe to change jewelry, is there any concern with weight larger balls?

Hey Davemeddows,
    Thanks for the update
    Sounds like the PA is doing fine. Of course it will be tender at this stage but if it's getting less so with time then that sounds bang on!
    When I started stretching mine I was 6 months down the line. Personally this suited my body and I did it by attaching another slightly heavier (1 gauge up) BCR to the existing jewellery. This helped the fistula gently stretch without using a taper. The point being....increase in weight will likely assist with self stretching so increasing the ball size or applying two balls on a bar will up the weight and likley gently stretch the fistula. Steel bars and balls are much heavier than titanium so I would personally use titanium as you will get a bigger ball with less weight. Too much weight and too soon can be damaging.
    Stick with quality titanium, start with what your piercer recommends and up ball sizes slowly.

Lorum piercings are effectively a surface piercing so they are longer to heal and can be a bit grumpy when not comfortable. Generally its a piercing I hardly notice at allthese days. Give it time and air to breathe.

I'm pleased it's going well for you. Won't be long until the wife comes home now....have you told her and is she cool with it? Mine thought I was insane....laughed at me....and loves it ...lol
    Last edited by TikiMan; 03-29-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Well I am 10+ weeks deep now. Lorum seems great. PA still has some mild discomfort if tugged, presses on etc. Thought that would not be an issue by now tbh.

One day 2 weeks ago my piercing got caught in an odd way in my underwear and when I pulled them down it gave a good yank and holy smokes that hurt like hell.

Hi Dave,
    Thanks for the update!
    Glad the Lorum is all good. The PA should settle. The initial healing should be pretty much there but it may still take a bit of time to get used to a lump of metal swinging around. Mine took about 6months to feel perfectly normal and also got more comfortable once I started going up in gauge when fully healed. Underwear can cause problems so maybe try some different styles for comfort. Might be good to pop back to your piercer for a check and discussion about trying a curved bar soon which will take the twisting action that a BCR an cause. Some definitely find a bar more comfortable.

What did the wife think when she got back after here work trip?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post

What did the wife think when she got back after here work trip?
    Yep good question, hope your wife was okay and is even getting to like it?

BTW I went quite some time without my PA, kind of retired it but it’s been back in for several weeks. Furthermore it’s back in at the 5mm size which is so comfortable. Feels so Good.
    Last edited by mat; 05-22-2019 at 09:04 AM. Reason: typo
    Piercings: navel, septum, tongue web, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234