Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need persuasion for a PA, lorum and/or guiche (when can I remove briefly for sex?)

Well I did it. I couldn't believe the day was here or that I was going through with it. I really just had to make that appointment, knowing I 'could' cancel, but once it was made i was excited and the thought of canceling felt disappointing.

I arrived 10 minutes early. Filled out some paperwork, met my highly recommended piercer and entered the room. We talked about gauge and quickly I stripped down, was laying on the table as she carefully marked me for a PA and a lorum.

(I never thought I'd have a PA, despite wanting one for 10 years. Now I as getting 2 piercings down there at one time!)

The lorum was first. It was also my very first piercing so I had no idea what to expect. I was nervous and excited for it to be half an hour later so it could be done. The initial anxiety I had about having someone work down there or even just entering a piercing place for a genital piercing did not exist anymore. I was really just nervous for how it would feel now. I didn't want to come across as a wimp and I really am not good with pain, hospitals, blood and what not. Why was I doing this?

After carefully lining things up, breath in, a quick sting while I exhaled and it was done. Lorum pierced and it was very little pain, just a sharp pinch.

Next was the PA. I was thinking this might not be so bad now, but I had read about the discomfort of the receiving tube and how bad it bleeds so I was expecting this one to be a rougher go. After some more inspecting of the marks, in went the receiving tube. Some mild discomfort, but honestly nothing terrible. I could feel she was getting ready to insert the needle, finally she said to take a big breath and in it went. It was sharp, not amazingly painful, but I did twitch my lower half and squeeze my legs together quickly. I had watched a few videos online of some guys getting a PA, seeing them scream pretty good and that had me worried. I am not the toughest with pain and I thought I'd let out a loud sound too, but I didn't. Just that twitch and some laughter. The jewelry going in was a little uncomfortable, but again nothing too too bad.

For someone who had no piercings and didn't know what to expect I have to say I cannot believe I put this off for so so long.

When I stood up she waited for me to bleed more. I didn't. I got dressed, paid, left, drove to the grocery store, looked down and saw a dark stain on my jeans. Looked inside and a good amount of blood as many mentioned. I was ready for it so I was able to deal with it, but yes it does bleed pretty good after. I currently have some gauze packed down there and 6 hours later things seem pretty mild. I changed the gauze 3 times over the past 6 hours before it was no longer staining quickly. I am getting some small amounts still, but pretty low key compared to a few hours ago. Walking around is not the most comfortable. The lorum seems to be pretty pain free. Maybe just feels like the same amount of pain as an uncomfortable zit on the face. The PA still feels stingy and sensitive when it's rubbing moving around in my pants. I expected to be tender there so no biggie, but definitely happy to be sitting for the evening and most of the day at work tomorrow.

I am now thinking the guiche piercing I also wanted might be a reality. I am not worried about the pain or discomfort of having someone work on me down there. I am mostly just considering the healing of that one as I have read half stories of people never feeling fully healed there, risk of infection due to location etc and the other half of the stories people loving them so so much. I cannot see myself doing anything beyond that.

Anyways thanks for the cautious encouragement. I am happy to no longer have my mind consumed every now and then trying to talk myself into this. It is done.

Davemeddows.... Welcome to the club and the wonderful world or piercings

What gauge did you settle for?
    The discomfort will get easier over the next couple of days. Drink plenty of water and pee often. It will help clean out the inside. Follow your aftercare advice and you should have no problems.
    Wish you all the best with healing!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Glad it went well for you. I had to look up and see what a Lorum piercing was, hadn’t heard of that before (but then I still don’t know much about this piercing world!).

As TikiMan says, what gauge did you go for, a captive ball ring perhaps? I think. The captive ball ring is the nicest but you’ll probably want to invest in some ring opening pliers before too long.

What will your wife say or does she know?
    Piercings: navel, septum, tongue web, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Welcome to the shiny metal-in-your-pants club haha!

So glad you had a great experience, should alllllways get a pad or lots of gauze after a PA!!

I really hope they heal up lovely for you ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks everyone. I went with an 8g PA and a 10g lorum. Both are a captive bead. I am 40 hours in now and the bleeding has settled down pretty good. I totally get the need for gauze or pads now. Still cannot walk at a speedy pace and have to baby sitting down and standing up.

My wife is away for 6 weeks on work. Which is why I felt a little anxious about making a decision about this at this time. She doesn’t know yet, but to clarify she knows I have been thinking about it and in summary she said she is fine with me doing what I want, but isn’t sure she wants that ‘thing’ inside of me. I know that might change, but this window giving me time to heal so when she returns we are closer to a place where I could consider removing briefly for sex seemed ideal. She might be more open to trying things out as long as she knows there is an option to not try it out. Not saying in 6 weeks we will be there, but at least closer than if she were home waiting for the healing process.

That's two good gauges to start with especially for first piercings. Captive beads are, like Mat above, my first choice too. Some guys prefer a curved bar in the PA but that's for you to try once you've healed up properly. For now though you have to get your routine right with your aftercare and get used to having a sit down pee .
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    That's two good gauges to start with especially for first piercings. Captive beads are, like Mat above, my first choice too. Some guys prefer a curved bar in the PA but that's for you to try once you've healed up properly. For now though you have to get your routine right with your aftercare and get used to having a sit down pee .

I have always been a sit down kinda person unless at a public restroom.

i am definitely interested in the difference in feeling bwteeen a captive bead and a curved barbell.

question, when eventually changing the captive bead, I understand how then bead comes out and goes in, but as far as getting it out of the PA, does the ring need to be twisted to make the opening bigger in order for it to come out. I can totally see how they lorum wont need that, just the bead removed will be enough of an opening. Not sure I understand the PA process. And yes I know I should go to my piercer the first time but curious on what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by davemeddows View Post
    question, when eventually changing the captive bead, I understand how then bead comes out and goes in, but as far as getting it out of the PA, does the ring need to be twisted to make the opening bigger in order for it to come out. I can totally see how they lorum wont need that, just the bead removed will be enough of an opening. Not sure I understand the PA process. And yes I know I should go to my piercer the first time but curious on what they do.
    Nah....you won't need to do anything that drastic. Bending the jewellery while in situ could result in pain and would damage the jewellery too. The ring will just ease out when you rotate it round. The pierced tissue isn't as thick as you think and it's very pliable whilst flaccid lol. I put a drop of emu oil on to lubricate the fistula and make it more comfortable.
    Mat mentioned earlier that to may need to buy a pair of opening pliers. These are used to ease some tension off of the ball to enable its release in a controlled manner. Talk to your piercer about it when you next see her.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

You are brave having two piercings at once. Well Done!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

For what its worth I much prefer a curved barbell in my RPA !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast