Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need persuasion for a PA, lorum and/or guiche (when can I remove briefly for sex?)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    Hope it goes well.

From a female perspective, I think a PA defo adds something. Hope your wife finds it the same.
    Lol... I am glad you posted this Miss Fi. I didn't want to before as I thought it was too much mans talk on here and I shouldn't be on it lol... Yes, someone who my mum used to know - her boyfriend at the time had one and she said it was the best nookie she has ever had. *I cannot believe I have just posted this*.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

We Love you Mazzy..... and your poor Mum
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Lol... I am glad you posted this Miss Fi. I didn't want to before as I thought it was too much mans talk on here and I shouldn't be on it lol... Yes, someone who my mum used to know - her boyfriend at the time had one and she said it was the best nookie she has ever had. *I cannot believe I have just posted this*.
    I have had experience with someone with a 2mm PA and didn't really notice much, the guy with an 8mm though, ouch - my cervix (admittedly it is a little "low") didn't like it in certain positions shall we say.

My fella has a frenum ladder and it's fun lol. He's even considering ribbing/beading on the other side which I think would be awesome from a sexual and aesthetic point as well haha!

For most though and yes I've said it loooooads on here, it's what is going on in the mind. It's exciting even if you can't "detect" it for many (piercee and/or partner). Yet some won't like it. Thing is, you'll never know until you try!

As for the OP please do only get it if you feel 100% about it. There's no rush and you should never (in my opinion) feel you have to be talked into or strongly encouraged to get a piercing (mild encouragement is fine!). If you really want it then you'll get it. And at the end of the day, if it doesn't work out then the nice thing is that you can just take it out and learn from there.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank Boo,

No I definitely don't feel pressured into it. It is my mind that has been trying to pressure the part of me that is nervous about it and it really just took one evening of not clearly think of the parts I am nervous about to make the appointment. Now that it's made I feel excited and right about it. I feel like the things that were holding me back before, although still present, I am forcing myself to face them since I've already made an appointment. Yes I know I can always cancel it, but I really know I won't because I really am excited about the end product. Not just the journey there. I know some like the whole experience and maybe I will as this is going to be my first and second piercings. I have just been living in a different frame of mind seeing some friends pass away this past year and telling myself to stop thinking about doing things I want to do and just do them.

Now to read up on the forums on some post piercings care... Only 3 more days...

Nervous is totally understandable! Aftercare should be explained in full verbally and in writing by your piercer. Just make sure you're going to someone excellent and highly skilled in the piercing you're getting and you'll be great
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

U can do it! Will be so worth it!!
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Did you say something in an earlier post in this thread about having more than one piercing done at the same time? Maybe I got that wrong. I definitely wouldn't do that myself, it doesn't seem quite right as our bodies need a little time to heal before more piercings in the same area but I might be wrong. Besides, I've always looked forward to getting the next piercing.

By the way, I took my PA out quite a while ago (it was stretched to 5mm and over 10 years old) and since then I really have missed it a lot. I had assumed the hole had closed up completely. To my surprise I found I could get a much smaller ring through quite easily, so I think I'll gradually work back up to where I was.

So if you do decide to go ahead and get a PA, hope it goes well for you!
    Piercings: navel, septum, tongue web, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples

Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    Did you say something in an earlier post in this thread about having more than one piercing done at the same time? Maybe I got that wrong. I definitely wouldn't do that myself, it doesn't seem quite right as our bodies need a little time to heal before more piercings in the same area but I might be wrong. Besides, I've always looked forward to getting the next piercing.

By the way, I took my PA out quite a while ago (it was stretched to 5mm and over 10 years old) and since then I really have missed it a lot. I had assumed the hole had closed up completely. To my surprise I found I could get a much smaller ring through quite easily, so I think I'll gradually work back up to where I was.

So if you do decide to go ahead and get a PA, hope it goes well for you!
    Hi Mat,
    Generally I always get two piercings as it works out cheaper plus there's a bigger adrenaline rush .
    I've always healed up fine but I wouldn't push it more than that really. Everyone is different though.
    Great news about your PA. Welcome back into the fold

All the best for Wednesday Davemeddows
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Yep all the best from me too. I'm sure everyone will respect your decision on whether to go ahead on Wednesday or not.

Whatever you do, don't allow it to become a barrier or a dispute with your wife. Your relationship with your wife is far more important (in my view) than any piercing.
    Last edited by mat; 03-05-2019 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Added "Whatever you do....."
    Piercings: navel, septum, tongue web, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    We Love you Mazzy..... and your poor Mum
    Thank you. To be fair this was a long time ago way back when hardly anyone had such a piercing. Lol... I had to enlighten my poor mum and often still do. My Mum hasn't really been the same since lol...
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast