Thread: Who are the UKs most renowned piercers?

Default Who are the UKs most renowned piercers?

Are there any UK piercers with a national or international level of acclaim, particular with experience of genital piercings?

thanks.

I'd check out those registered with the APP. They would all be extremely respected within the industry.

As for "acclaim" for genital you'd be looking at Quentin at Kalima and Julie at Cold Steel.

Doesn't necessarily make them the "best" though. It also depends if you're after male or female piercing and what kind of piercing as well. Big difference between them in some areas, some don't even do them any more or some piercers will only pierce the same gender etc.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for the reply. I want to convert my PA to an apadravya. I read good things about Lola Slider but Scotland is too far. I’ll check out the ones you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by captain_of_the_steamboat View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I want to convert my PA to an apadravya. I read good things about Lola Slider but Scotland is too far. I’ll check out the ones you mention.
    Lola is lovely and a good piercer. Maybe tell us what area you're in and we can help also mention any piercers you have checked out to see if anyone knows of them. The UKAPP website also has some good guides on what to look for in a piercer.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Lola is lovely and a good piercer. Maybe tell us what area you're in and we can help also mention any piercers you have checked out to see if anyone knows of them. The UKAPP website also has some good guides on what to look for in a piercer.
    Many recommendations in Birmingham, Leicester or Nottingham would be good.

Thanks

I can't suggest anyone personally as I haven't been pierced by anyone in those locations and I'm always willing to travel but upon looking I'd suggest getting in touch with the following and doing research:

Rouge Piercing just opened (or are still opening) a new shop in Nottingham and come highly recommended by my piercer. Aiden is extremely experienced so I'd certainly get in touch with him

If you can travel a little then Paddy at Body Alter @ Equilibrium, Worksop.
    Modern Body Arts, Birmingham has come recommended in the past but I can't comment on who is there atm.
    Origin Arts, Loughborough just someone I came across really.