Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Dr Evil': Wolverhampton modification artist admits GBH

Angry

Shocking news
    Can't add anything to what you've already said Boo. Sad sad result for modders who are super talented. Mac and his family do not deserve this at all. Wonder if he is able to appeal this poor judgement?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Wonder if he is able to appeal this poor judgement?
    Nope, this was his actual sentencing. He's been going through the appeals process for a very long time now. The Court of Appeal didn't want to know, that's why he had to plead guilty to the charges (he'd have got a longer sentence if he didn't), they said consent and a petition from over 13,000 people didn't amount to anything.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just had a proper catch up on this news.
    I'm gob smacked at how this has gone down. I do get that there would be some form of punishment but custodial sentancing is ridiculous. They could have at least suspended his sentancing.
    Things are gonna get bad
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Half of it is suspended but still...it's disgraceful. Like I said, they want to make an "example" out of him with no consideration on the effect on his life or that of his family. He is literally no danger to anyone.

As a victim of physical harm in the past, I am disgusted that he got way WAY more than my perpetrators ever did.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

The whole thing should have been suspended.
    Sorry to hear you've been on the receiving end before. Justice is often crappy and doesn't seem to be served fairly. Making an example of Mac is far from fair when there are plenty of cosmetic surgeons who botch procedures and ruin people's lives.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Exactly, there is no need for him to be banged up. What gets me is that the judges kept saying things like people who want any mod where something is removed are not mentally sound and have problems etc. Yet an untrained, non-medical person can give someone the biggest duck lips you'll ever see and no one bats an eyelid....

Like it says on Macs petition:

"Because Barbie & Ken aren't everyone's idea of beautiful"

That's what this comes down to. What's socially acceptable. Many argue only a medically trained professional should remove or modify something except when it's deemed as socially acceptable: Some random dude with no medical training can chop bits off a babies penis, a young parent can take their three-month-old baby to a teenager and scar them for life but a consenting adult is mentally unstable for electing for a procedure being fully informed of the risks it carries.

They have known about this for years on end, they have been asked, nay begged by the industry for some kind of regulation/standards/training requirements but got ignored. There are STILL no real laws regarding piercing in the UK except that you have to be 17+ to get a genital piercing and if female it can be classed as FGM. That's it, that's the one single law there is. Yes, some local authorities have bylaws/suggestions etc but they are often ignored and not enforced at a legal level.
    Last edited by Boo; 03-22-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Boo....you've said it all there!
    It will be many more years before regulation or law change is considered. Lets face it....they can't even agree brXt whether it happens or not even though we pay them to manage these processes.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Could not put that better myself lol.... That is the first time I have seen that emoticon. After all Dr Evil was only doing what people asked him to do!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

It will be many more years before regulation or law change is considered. Lets face it....they can't even agree brXt whether it happens or not even though we pay them to manage these processes.
    Exactly.

What gets me is that this all started because of someone complaining. That someone is part of the industry. I dunno how they can sleep at night, especially now. Oh well, what goes around comes around. I hope they're happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Exactly.

What gets me is that this all started because of someone complaining. That someone is part of the industry. I dunno how they can sleep at night, especially now. Oh well, what goes around comes around. I hope they're happy.
    Yes, Karma will find them out in the end!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast