Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Dr Evil': Wolverhampton modification artist admits GBH

I can see both sides to this story - the thing that has made me think is that "quote on BBC1 teletext" is that Dr Evil did these "procedures" with no anaesthetic. Oh, just the thought of this has made me feel really bad. Imagine the pain! But also quite a few of you have mentioned about people going underground and attempting doing things themselves. You should be able to have what you like done - your choice and for somewhere for it to be done properly with anaesthetic.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    I can see both sides to this story - the thing that has made me think is that "quote on BBC1 teletext" is that Dr Evil did these "procedures" with no anaesthetic.
    Probably no anaesthetic in the way it's administered in a surgical setting as mod artists definitely cannot inject.

I'm saying nothing more.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Probably no anaesthetic in the way it's administered in a surgical setting as mod artists definitely cannot inject.

I'm saying nothing more.
    Sorry, Boo I did not know this!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Why sorry? Most wouldn't know that
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Why sorry? Most wouldn't know that

It's me Boo lol... I had the impression that Dr Evil was "being evil" though not offering any anaesthetic rather than not being able to use it.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    It's me Boo lol... I had the impression that Dr Evil was "being evil" though not offering any anaesthetic rather than not being able to use it.
    Hehe, Mac ain't evil he's a lovely chappy thankfully. I get where you're coming from though my lovely Not the best name is it? LOL!

Hehe, Mac ain't evil he's a lovely chappy thankfully. I get where you're coming from though my lovely Not the best name is it? LOL!
    I think he deffo needs a change of name lol...

Quite a few Tattoo's.

40 months. 40 f**king months.

I've seen rapists and paedophiles get less.

The legal system is a joke.

Today is a very sad day. No more modifications involving removal of anything allowed in this country any longer. Unless you want an inexperienced surgeon to do it for 20 times the price of course, then it's fine.

Guess we'll be seeing more people going abroad or doing it themselves from now on.
    I wonder how many more body modification artist who offered similar services will be awaiting a knock at the door to be formally charged with GBH and sent down?

Quote Originally Posted by scottpierced View Post
    Guess we'll be seeing more people going abroad or doing it themselves from now on.
    I wonder how many more body modification artist who offered similar services will be awaiting a knock at the door to be formally charged with GBH and sent down?
    Yup at least we in the UK are a cheap-ish plane ride away from some amazing artists but it's not the point sadly. And yup the self-modding started a while back. When as part of this farce a judge said tongue splitting would be deemed as illegal so my piercer stopped doing it. Not too long after a girl came in with a totally messed up tongue after trying to do it herself. It will also go underground with dodgy people charging insane amounts for it with no care for sanitation, proper care etc

Most well-respected mod artists stopped doing much of anything when the trial got properly underway and all the ones I know now from today are refusing to do anything except pierce with a needle. No punches (even tiny ones used to insert microdermals), no scalpelling, no skin or scar removal, nothing. It's piercing or nothing. Any good artist is very unlikely to play with fire when it comes to this.

My heart hurts for Mac and his family right now though. He's being made an "example" of with this sentence without any thought to him as a human being, or his family for that matter.

All we ever wanted was regulation, now we have this. They say it's mutilation that you cannot consent to, yet piercing, fillers, tattoos, circumcision (all of which can be done by ANYONE, with zero training), any work done by a surgeon, boxing etc is ok because it's seen as "normal".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast