Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Nipple & Navel Experience

Cool New Nipple & Navel Experience

Don't know about you good folk but I love the buzz & rush of a new piercing .
    Had a good catch up with my piercer today and after consult and discussion about my anatomy, I ended up getting my right nipple pierced vertically with a 2.4mm gauge titanium barbell. It was a bit tough for her getting the needle through at the larger than usual gauge but she is calm and experienced which made it weirdly comfortable.
    Was it painful? Yes...of course but not excruciating. The clamp was of more discomfort tbh.

After this first little adrenaline rush ....we decided to do my navel too. We have also gone for 2.4mm gauge which is again a little larger than usual but we've used a titanium BCR rather than a curved bar. Rings are a bit old school and not so common as the belly bars that are the norm for initial piercing jewellery these days.
    Was it painful? More of a pinch than a pain. Quite an easy piercing from the receiving end
    Hopefully the larger gauges will minimise any chance of migration but time will tell.
    First salt water soak done and they're both feeling good.
    On with the healing.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Any pics? Happy healing! Keep an eye on the navel, rings twist and spin and can delay healing.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Nice to hear of a non-trans guy with a navel piercing.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I actually had a navel, however it unfortunately rejected, probably wouldn't bother again.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Any pics? Happy healing! Keep an eye on the navel, rings twist and spin and can delay healing.
    Pics will come once I'm happy with progress Boo .
    I hear what you're saying about the ring which confirms what I researched and also discussed with my piercer but I do like a challenge. What I am finding is that whilst the ring was nice and straight for the first 48hrs, it is starting to lean a little to the right. I think this is happening due to the excess leverage on the ring whilst sitting. Unfortunately I've been driving a lot over the last two days which hasn't helped matters.
    I think the main thing is to LITHA and let it fully heal which, touch wood, it seems to be doing so far. Luckily I'm not too worried about the aesthetics and I've got a lump of metal in there which is all I wanted .

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Nice to hear of a non-trans guy with a navel piercing.
    Thanks Yv.
    I actually know a couple of guys that have them both of whom are stereotypical blokes. But it's deffo not a mainstream male piercing. I just like the idea of ears, nipples, navel and nether regions

Quote Originally Posted by Unassuming View Post
    I actually had a navel, however it unfortunately rejected, probably wouldn't bother again.
    How long did you have it before it rejected Unassuming?
    I don't think I'll bother again if it goes wrong but it's good to try these things out though.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Being quite honest my navel never settled and was always causing me grief in the end I just let it go and don't think I could have saved it
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Thumbs up

We're 1 week on and I went back to see my piercer today. I had concerns about the nipple jewellery being a bit on the tight side and Danielle from 777 Body Piercings advocates check ups as part of her service. She very kindly changed my bar to a 14mm which has made me feel a lot happier. There was a tiny bit of indentation where the nipple has started to reshape so it was necessary.

She took a look at my navel piercing too and told me that it was looking normal with two small red rings around the entry and exit holes with a very light yellow bruise which is dissipating. The lean (parking) to one side is partly because of my choice of jewellery (BCR) but also my subcutaneous tissue adjusting to a foreign body in it and moving it to a more comfortable position naturally. I suppose it's a bit like a small migration.

I am really happy with progress so far
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Happy healing! Glad you went back for a check up.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Happy healing! Glad you went back for a check up.
    Thanks Mazzy,
    It was well worth it and I feel much more comfortable with it now
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Yay! So glad they're doing well.

I freaking adore navel piercings on men. There's just something about them (trying not to sound too creepy here lol).
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast