Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Tikiman Its not as swollen as it was. Still some tenderness but its going to be tender. So far so good but I think my antitragus will be my problem child. I had it done before but took it out becasue I got tired of babying it. But if i can wait out my vertical industrial i should be able to wait the antitragus out.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2, Snug and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: Everything
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, double high nostrils and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Antitragus is still tender. So obvious discharge and only minimum amount of crust build up.

When i had my rook pierced i also had the top most helix pierced. Last week i caught my helix piercing in my winter hat. That night i woke up and thought my ear was going to fall of. I basically just readjusted myself and went back to sleep. The next day i noticed that the whole top third of my ear was swollen. Now the swelling has gone down a lot. The rook is still tender and its hard to see the area to clean. Also very tender so its uncomfortable to try to get down into the crevis to clean it. But so far so good.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2, Snug and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: Everything
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, double high nostrils and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Sorry, to hear that you are up and down piercing wise. I was supposed to have said "happy healing" in my last post! I am very sure you will be able to look after your new piercings. I have had to give up on wearing hats as I have annoyed quite a few piercings this Winter. I stick to hoodies now. I find my Rook hard to clean and have to guess. I use two mirrors to get an idea.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I forgot to mention - When your Rook really plays up try a good warm shower rinse on it. This is what I do when mine plays up.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12