Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nearly a new year. What piercings / tattoos do you think you'll get in 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Boo - where is the photo of your Maneki Neko? Waving/lucky cat? I wanted one of these on my leg last summer but, never quite found a design I was after so, I found an alternative lol.. I will post on the show off thread on here too. I am pleased with my apprentice tattoos too. Hope you have a nice 40th Birthday this year. I am a little bit older - nearly 44 *ahem* but, everyone thinks I am 29 lol....
    I posted here when I got it done: https://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/...ghlight=maneki

I also posted an image of it in reply to your post on the Show-Off thread

I don't think I look 29 but certainly not 39 thankfully.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    I posted here when I got it done: https://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/...ghlight=maneki

I also posted an image of it in reply to your post on the Show-Off thread

I don't think I look 29 but certainly not 39 thankfully.

Many Thanks Boo - love your Tattoo! It is annoying looking too young. I have had it all of my life. No one takes you seriously. - "Ah way too young!"
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    Hi

Wondering what I might like to get next.

My sister's over from the States and wants me to go and get a tattoo with her, so might even get something before this year's done.

I'm much more likely to get inked than pierced in the next year. Plenty of ideas but nothing quite decided.

What u planning to get?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHoleyOne View Post
    Defo getting my left daith re-pierced after it rejected last summer , but I'm letting my right daith and tragus fully heal as I wondered is that why it rejected, having 3 piercings healing in one go or was it the bottom hole was a bit too shallow.

I want a second lobe piercing on my left ear but got a touch if eczema on the back so trying to clear that up. I want a nose piercing but I don't know if I can pull it off lol.

As for tattoos, I want one, but too much if a wimp to get one
    I'm not a wimp anymore I had my first tattoo today, and I rather enjoyed it It didn't really hurt and was quite nice in some places. I'm already planning my next one. I think I might be addicted lol.

I'm not a wimp anymore I had my first tattoo today, and I rather enjoyed it It didn't really hurt and was quite nice in some places. I'm already planning my next one. I think I might be addicted lol.
    Congrats on the new addition!!!
    What is it? Where is it?? Maybe tell us more in the tattoo threads.
    I find the tattoo experience therapeutic and totally enjoy it. Cringe pain can come at the end of an 8hr session but your artist is usually too exhausted to continue by this point as well lol.
    Everyone's pain threshold is different though and placement can also make a difference. Totally worth it though.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

I had a Celtic Mother and Child knot on my inner forearm, as it's coming up to the anniversary of losing my mother, I always wanted a tattoo for my mother but never found anything I really liked, but I saw this knot and thought that's it! I'll take a pic once it's healed, I can't say what an hour session feels like as it was only about half hour let alone eight hours lol. I'm already planning my next tattoo.

I had a Celtic Mother and Child knot on my inner forearm, as it's coming up to the anniversary of losing my mother, I always wanted a tattoo for my mother but never found anything I really liked, but I saw this knot and thought that's it! I'll take a pic once it's healed, I can't say what an hour session feels like as it was only about half hour let alone eight hours lol. I'm already planning my next tattoo.
    That sounds like a fitting memorial to your mother and clearly means alot to you. It is also a benchmark 1st tattoo which I sincerely doubt you will ever regret and marks the start of a new creative, artistic era!
    Look forward to seeing a pic and hopefully future tatts too!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

lol... Well Done TheHoleyOne. Your Design sounds nice. Sorry, to hear about your Mum (((hugs))). We like Celtic designs too. And yes Tattoo's are addictive!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 06-27-2019 at 10:01 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    I find the tattoo experience therapeutic and totally enjoy it. Cringe pain can come at the end of an 8hr session but your artist is usually too exhausted to continue by this point as well lol.
    I know what you mean there TikiMan! It is one of the few things that makes me feel better lol... I enjoyed yesterday's experience until it got too nippy and painful after four hours. I don't know how it got finished in the end to be honest. (I am very pleased with it as is my mum too). I am having something similar on the other leg in a couple of months time but, it hasn't got as much detail on it. I really hate my legs as I have got Raynaud's (I was bullied at school as my legs go a funny colour in Winter etc..). Now I cannot wait to show them off once they have healed up. I will post photos when healed.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 06-27-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234