Thread: Ampallang and foreskin

Default Ampallang and foreskin

Hi!
    I had an ampallang pierced just over a week ago and so far so good.
    The plan is to convert my PA into an apadravya as well (but not for a while.)

My question is about the foreskin. I am uncircumcised and what I wanted to do eventually is have my foreskin pierced as well so that once fully healed, the ampallang and apadravya go through the foreskin (top and sides) and head I can't find any info on this at all. Has anyone done this before or can tell me more about it?

Thanks,
    Chris.

This is going to be very anatomy dependent if it can even be done at all. Go have a chat with your piercer who can assess you in person and talk over it with you.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

If I'm correct in my visualisation of this - you are basically preventing the foreskin being pulled back?
    This sounds like a bad idea - you wouldn't be able to clean properly for a start and it would be a problem when you get an erection.

I've never seen this so there's probably a reason why.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    If I'm correct in my visualisation of this - you are basically preventing the foreskin being pulled back?
    Ah, in that case then no, no decent piercer would do this.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Arrow

Hi Luckyloop
    Having your foreskin attached to an ampy & apy may be possible for very short periods of 'fun' time but certainly not all the time. It would greatly reduce hygiene, sensitivity and be extremely uncomfortable. If it's still what you fancy doing then personally I'd first consider getting 4 no. foreskin piercings and allowing them to fully heal.
    Alternatively you could consider deep shaft piercings of an ampy & apy.
    It goes without saying that you need to talk with your pro-piercer about your anatomy too.
    Last edited by TikiMan; 12-20-2018 at 06:50 AM.