Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what piercings look good with my small ears?

Daith's, Rook's and a Conch or two look good. Also a Paw Print piercing on the flat of the ear too.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 11-29-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Oh, my word -yv-! And I thought mine were becoming crowded with . 19 lol....
    Check out (and contribute to) the "pictures of your ears" thread and you can see some pics of my ears.

I'm planning a 3rd pair of inner helix piercings and to even up my lobe/helix piercings - I've got 16 in one ear and 15 in the other and the asymmetry bothers me.
    My right ear is slightly smaller than my left so less space but I think I could get one of my piercings redone slightly higher up and that would let me squeeze a 16th.

I'd then be dangerously close to 50 ear piercings which is a tempting target...
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I would also take a good look at a lot of different ear piercings and map out what you want.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Left nostril, Right nostril Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12