Thread: The C word

Default The C word

So, what's everyone doing/wanting for Christmas?

Me? - I don't want anything, just some time off relaxing. It's been a hard year.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital, 3rd pair of inner helix piercings

Sorry, to hear that you have had a hard year -yv-. Hope you feel much better after some relaxation.

It is just myself, my Mum and our elderly dog at Christmas. We don't anything special as to us it is just a normal day. Mum and I always end up buying the same things for each other so, we have had to ask each other what we really would like this time. lol...
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Don't really want anything. Me, hubby and my son will have a nice meal and open a few pressies. Personally I wanted to go on holiday and pretend it wasn't happening lol but it's not fair on my son haha!

I'll probably do some work knowing me, I don't really celebrate it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It's our first Christmas in our own house so I was really hoping we could have a quiet day, just the two of us but nope, day with the in-laws, same as every year (I only got out of it last year because I was horribly ill, it was great!)

As for presents, even though I only ever buy for hubs, Mum and her fiance, I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to be getting for anyone so I just haven't bothered, yet.

I don't even like Christmas but somehow I'm always roped into it.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I'm looking forward to it mainly because my twin sister is coming over from the states. I'm pretty resigned to her living there for good and miss her so value our time together.

I enjoy the parties I go to before Christmas more than the day itself tbh too.

I've done most of my Christmas shopping - I buy for a load of my friends but our family isn't that big so I still don't have so much to buy anyway.

Off work today using holiday up and might go and get the rest done.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

For our family we do a secret santa so everyone gets one decent gift rather than a lot of tat.

The kids are not part of it though - my eldest wants a Samsung Galaxy S9. It's way too much and I can't explain to him that he doesn't need it - a 150 phone would be just as good.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital, 3rd pair of inner helix piercings

My hubby usually asks me for a few things I would like and gets me one of them so there's an element of surprise but I also get something I want. I kinda do the same to him but more with just remembering things he was interested in the past year. My son is harder, he usually doesn't want much if anything lol! I managed to squeeze out a Switch game he wanted but have also offered to buy some software he wants as well.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Uggh I'm actually giving myself a headache trying to think of gifts to buy. I'm rubbish at thinking of stuff anyway and some great idea usually comes to me eventually, but this year - Nothing! Literally can't think of a thing, at all.

I have like 3 days off work between now and the 25th, I just can't really be arsed tbh! I know Christmas isn't all gifts and money but it's literally 3 people and I don't buy gifts any other time of year - Just seems a bit of a cop-out if I don't get anything now.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

I declined to take part in the office secret Santa this year.

It's just tat. I'm saving money and won't receive something I don't want. The environment will thank me although the charity shop will have one less donation.

Crisis averted - Finally settled on some stuff, just need to get the obligatory bottle of Bailey's and box of chocs for Mum & finance and I'm sorted!

Next gifting problem - Cousin's surprise baby shower in a month...
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook