Thread: Leg Tattoo advice please!.

Question Leg Tattoo advice please!.

Hi all, I have got a bit of a problem that every time I seem to have a tattoo on my leg, inner ankle or calf about a day after having the tattoo I have a weird problem. My mobility is not great anyway but, it hurts to get up and move around. It feels in my opinion like boiling hot tingling blood rushing down my leg and takes around three plus weeks to get rid of. Any one know what I am doing wrong please?

Last time I had a big tattoo on my leg I put a packet of frozen peas in a t shirt over the tattoo a couple of times but it still did it.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I'd be posing this to a medical professional and see what they say maybe? I know when I had a big thigh piece it absolutely wrecked if I went from lying down/sitting to standing because of the blood rush but it certainly didn't last 3 weeks.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Many thanks for your help Boo. Sorry, to hear that you had the same with your thigh piece. It was that bad last time I didn't think it was ever going to go. Mind you, it was quite a big Tattoo. It has kind of put me off.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Many thanks for your help Boo. Sorry, to hear that you had the same with your thigh piece. It was that bad last time I didn't think it was ever going to go. Mind you, it was quite a big Tattoo. It has kind of put me off.
    Yeah mine took about 7 hours I think. Bloody horrid pain on standing, dreaded it lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

lol... Oh, my word Boo - 7 hours!! I am bad enough just over 4 hours. No wonder you had pain on standing!

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Meh, I'm used to full days tbh, even 2 full days in a row but I wouldn't suggest that to most people lol

I couldn't do that - you are really brave!

Quite a few Tattoo's.