Thread: Pierced BBC Apprentice Contestant

Default Pierced BBC Apprentice Contestant

I happened to catch some of The Apprentice last night.
    Total car crash TV as usual but I noticed that one of the contestants, Sarah Ann Magson has an unusual piercing.

A link to it is below - it's just at the outer corner of her eye.

http://wstale.com/wp-content/uploads...7871164820.jpg

I've been trying to figure out how it was done - hopefully it is a surface bar - in the photo above it looks ok but on the TV it looks raised as if it is a straight or curved bar.
    Turns out she is one of us - having had 36 piercings including a nape, 3 tongue piercings and a chest surface.

I like how her piercing looks and like how she is on national TV looking fantastic. I also like how she is a professional (a solicitor) rocking piercings as part of her suited look.

It might encourage some to get similar piercings and often these will be badly done, but in general I think it is positive and great to see.

What are other's thoughts?
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I love The Apprentice and noticed her piercing straight away.

Was a bit surprised....can't think there's hardly been any women on there with a nose stud, let alone something a bit more "edgy".

She is beautiful and I saw she was a solicitor too. Love it that her boss doesn't care. V refreshing.

Wonder if we'll find out what else she has done lol.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Hi Fi.

I've not been watching it since the start. I wonder if Lord Sugar has said anything about it. He does strike me as the sort of guy who couldn't care less as long as she was making him money.

"what else she has done" - that question I get all the time! And nobody believes me when I say nothing...

I would love to be in the position to find out for myself but that's never going to happen so it's between her and her very lucky partner(s)
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

We noticed the piercing whilst channel surfing the other day - as like Miss Fi mentions about being surprised to see the "edgy" piercing on there. I am surprised Lord Sugar hasn't told her to take it out. Or perhaps we are finally being more accepted in life! It looks such a painful piercing though. I think they must use a surface bar in them.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Love Alan Sugar and her employer for not being bothered and just judging her on her ability. It's how it should be!

Done some Google stalking and here's her bio on her work website with her pic...

https://www.watsonwoodhouse.co.uk/people/sarah-magson/

Some Apprentice viewers are "horrified" . ..but it's the Daily Mail so for people in their 70s...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...e-piercing.htm

Think I'm going to have to flip my septum down at work!
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.