Thread: Is it the end of my eyebrow piercing?

Question Is it the end of my eyebrow piercing?

Hi, Iím supposedly off to bed now but, sorry if this is sad but I am having a weird eyebrow piercing problem. I really hope I donít end up at the piercerís later I will be dreading it.

The bottom of the piercing has a lot of flair upís as I have to use an eye bag as I have developed severe dry eye since having it pierced. It is not related as I have Thyriod eye problems. I think my piercing hates the eye bag. Anyway I have noticed I can see very slightly some of the bottom of the bar has started to show through a couple of days ago. Well, last night I closed my eyes a bit too hard and it has made the bar move. It hurt but, I took no notice of it. Now it has swelled up around it. Do you think it is on itís way out?
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Should you all wonder - an eye bag is like the same as the wheat ones you put in the microwave but eye mask shaped. I have to let the heat get in and around my eyes. I never heard of an eye bag until this summer.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Without seeing it and knowing the full history of it, it's impossible to answer.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

When did you get it pierced?

Also, I sometimes suffer from dry eyes - I have drops called Ocusan which are great - might be an alternative option?
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Thank you both for trying to help me. Much appreciated. I am sorry I have taken a little while to reply. The day after my eyebrow started to swell it suddenly went down again. The lump that started to come up with it still hurt etc... I was due to see my piercer for a downsize of my double Tragus etc... But, by the time I went to see my piercer my eyebrow looked much better and the lump had totally gone. The bottom of the bar you cannot see either. We don't know what I had done but, it has now become very well behaved.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 11-01-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    When did you get it pierced?

Also, I sometimes suffer from dry eyes - I have drops called Ocusan which are great - might be an alternative option?
    I think it was around March time this year it was pierced. Thank you for letting me know about your dry eye drops. I will ask for them if what I am now using gets used to me.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Great to hear it has settled down.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Thank you! -yv- .

Quite a few Tattoo's.