Thread: Trying to find Earrings

Default Trying to find Earrings

I seem to be having trouble finding these spiked bar earrings.
    https: //pin.it/aiydipeey7kt5q

Its the 3 spiked purple ones in the cartilage. I want regular surgical steel ones. But every one I found so far are spiked with a flat end or curved. When I want a spike with a ball end and straight bar. Where those three are located mine are pierced the same pretty much. Except I currently have curved bar bells that have gotten loose and are longer now since they are healed.

I don’t know the name of those purple bars or the size in photo so any help be really nice
    Last edited by FiL; 10-25-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Speak to your piercer, they will be able to order them for you. What you need are in three parts, a bar, one ball end and one spiked end.

You'll not be able to get purple steel, only titanium.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Speak to your piercer, they will be able to order them for you. What you need are in three parts, a bar, one ball end and one spiked end.

You'll not be able to get purple steel, only titanium.
    Yes, im sorry but I’m not interested in the color I just wanted regular surgical steel. Sadly I went to my piercer and piercing shops around me and asked about this specifically but they tell me to try Etsy or a body mod shop. So I’ve been trying to look there. But all I find is curved barbells and labret with a flat end.

Thank you for trying help though. o u o ... I guess I’ll keep looking

Quote Originally Posted by Mid View Post
    Yes, im sorry but I’m not interested in the color I just wanted regular surgical steel. Sadly I went to my piercer and piercing shops around me and asked about this specifically but they tell me to try Etsy or a body mod shop. So I’ve been trying to look there. But all I find is curved barbells and labret with a flat end.

Thank you for trying help though. o u o ... I guess I’ll keep looking
    What country do you live in?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

What country do you live in?
    I live in the US. I know you’re probably like then it should be easy. Lol... I think I have to find somewhere out side my city. There is only three local piercing/ tattoo shops here and I would say they seem pretty out of date when it comes to peircing types. They won’t screw up with common piercings like simple ear lobe, normal cartilage or a simple nose piercing on the side of your nose.

This shop when I went to get this triple piercing it took me several hours to explain even with pictures they were confused. It’s a long story of how bad it started out because if their miss judgement and me with some but not much peircing knowledge not wanting to argue. The end healing result being fine and exactly what I wanted still no one should have gone what I went through. It was sad experience for me.
    Last edited by Mid; 10-25-2018 at 12:49 PM.

You can get what it is you're asking for from almost any online shop including this one. You may end up having to buy a barbell with two cones on the end and separate balls to replace one end etc but you should be able to cobble something together and hope the ends are interchangeable and won't leave any exposed threads. Do note that this shop is based in the UK so you'll be paying international shipping and possible import fees if applicable where you live.

I could post shop names etc but it's frowned upon with this forum being linked to a shop. Therefore, I suggest looking up the APP (Association of Professional Piercers) website and seeing where your nearest piercer is located.

You can get what it is you're asking for from almost any online shop including this one. You may end up having to buy a barbell with two cones on the end and separate balls to replace one end etc but you should be able to cobble something together and hope the ends are interchangeable and won't leave any exposed threads. Do note that this shop is based in the UK so you'll be paying international shipping and possible import fees if applicable where you live.

I could post shop names etc but it's frowned upon with this forum being linked to a shop. Therefore, I suggest looking up the APP (Association of Professional Piercers) website and seeing where your nearest piercer is located.

Thank you so much for your help! I’ll check all this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mid View Post
    Thank you so much for your help! I’ll check all this out.
    You're more than welcome ^_^