Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New vertical labret

Glad your double tragus is doing better. If your healing with your double tragus is like my vertical industrial i feel you pain. Bad days suck but the the good days leave us with the future hope of them being fully healed. It almost makes me hesistate to get such "complicated" piercings in the future.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Double Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Left nostril, Right nostril Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Hope you are ok. Thanks for being glad my Tragus is doing better. It has gone on to something else now lol... I certainly know how you feel with good and bad days. The days are so long when your having a bad one. I really donít think I will be having many more piercings. Too much for me now lol....
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I plan on getting a few more piercings in my ears. I jave also thought of a few random piercings. Only have so much room left in my left ear but I've looked at several different options to fill the space in my right ear. But i dont plan on doing my right ear until my left ear is healed and completed.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Double Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

I was out shopping yesterday and was looking at lipsticks and in the mirror noticed this bump below the piercing. It is under the skin and not real noticable but after looking closer turns out its just the scarring from the Ashley piercing I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    I was out shopping yesterday and was looking at lipsticks and in the mirror noticed this bump below the piercing. It is under the skin and not real noticable but after looking closer turns out its just the scarring from the Ashley piercing I had.
    That's a relief!

How long after getting your vertical labret before you could use lipstick? I'd hate to go out without any
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

They really didnt tell me a specific time that i can recall. But I've been wearing tinted chopsticks and recently regular lipstick. Haven't ventured into liquid lipstick just yet. Figure I'd wait a little longer. But i wanna saybwith the ashkey oiercing jt was like 6 weeks but ive been slathering my lips with chapstick from the beginning and jave had no issues.

That is good you are getting on much better now. Glad the bump was from your old piercing and not your new one.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I was totally relieved when i dicovered it was just scar tissue. Id hate to walk around with this bump on my lip. Its funny but not lots of people noticed the piecing. I acrually had to point it out to others. Im getting excited tjay soon ill he able to replace the silver ball with matching jewelry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123