Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New vertical labret

I wouldn't even think about getting my right ear pierced until after the vertical industrial is healed. I have to be able to sleep on one side of my head.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Double Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Left nostril, Right nostril Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Went and saw my piercer and he said it looks fine and he didnt think I needed longer jewelry. That I just needed to slow down and since it's a new piercing I just have to give it time and adjust to it.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Double Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    I wouldn't even think about getting my right ear pierced until after the vertical industrial is healed. I have to be able to sleep on one side of my head.
    Yes - I just thought about that!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    Went and saw my piercer and he said it looks fine and he didnt think I needed longer jewelry. That I just needed to slow down and since it's a new piercing I just have to give it time and adjust to it.
    Glad you went to see your piercer - at least you know you haven't got to worry about an infection etc... I went yesterday. My Double Tragus Labret posts had to come out as they were too small. I have got long bars in them now. It feels so much better.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Question

I was wondering - could you eat soft food for a couple of days? Like mash, rice, fish, custard, ice cream, cereals soaked in milk? As I think that would help your lip piercing.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Sucks that your double tragus are giving you fits. Healing piercings are such a bitch at times. Wr get good days where the piercings feel great and you think they are healing and the next day the are sore and swollen.

I have eaten some softer foods but ita just the pressure of cutting down into foods that cause pain. I had to cut um my hamburger the other day cause of the pain. I've eaten a few burritos that I tried to bite with the side of my mouth. I had no issue eating pizza.

My lip above the piercing is sore today. When I looked in a mirror it looks like I'm getting a "sore". I dont k ow if that's from the rubbing of the jewelry or just irritation from licking my lips. I've been using chapstick or lip masks to help with the chapped lips from the minor swelling and just then being dry cause winter is on it's way. I'm going to try to do warm sea salt soaks and try not lick my lips. Less pain/discomfort when eating.

That is good news you are able to eat a little better now. Yes, I know that they are such a pain to heal up then we have more! Can you get hold of Vaseline where you are? (the proper make not the cheap stuff as that doesn't work). But, avoid your piercing with it though as it is very greasy. I know when you have fixed braces you have sores/irritation etc... It goes in the end as the skin gets used to it.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 10-14-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12