Thread: Double Tragus?

Default Double Tragus?

Hi! I was just wondering - you know a double Tragus piercing? The one I mean is two seperate Labret posts - not the bar going straight down. (If you know what I mean). Do you have them both done at once? I am busy healing at the mo but, I think they look so cool. I going to have to ask my piercer anyway as I am not sure if my Tragus is actually big enough.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I suggest having them done at the same time. Same with anything like that. 1 lot of healing, no having to change out the post in the healed piercing when you get the other one done etc.

Glad you think they look cool, I like mine a lot
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Thank you for your reply Hazel. It was your photograph on here I saw a little while ago and I thought "wow" at the time. Thank you for letting me know it is best to have them both done at once. I bet I haven't got the Tragus to do it. lol...

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I have both of mine done twice.
    I got them done separately but knew I wanted 2 so got the first ones positioned to accommodate the second.
    If I was only getting one side done I would get them both done at the same time.

We demand pictures and an experience write up when it is done!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Thank you for your reply as well -yv-. x2 both sides though! I am tempted with only one side but, I am having problems with other piercing's healing at the moment. Once I am over the healing I will certainly be thinking about it. Yes, I will do a diary if I am brave enough. lol... Somehow since having my Paw print piercing I am not so terrified of having more piercing's.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 08-31-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I went to see my piercer at the weekend - I have "got" the Tragus for a double. So, when I have healed a bit more I will buy myself my double Tragus piercing for Christmas - to me from me!

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Great news, Mazzy! It's a nice idea, double tragus! Let us know how it's healing when you get it done!
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    Great news, Mazzy! It's a nice idea, double tragus! Let us know how it's healing when you get it done!
    Yes, I will do Daisie - I'm saving up for it now. lol....

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    I went to see my piercer at the weekend - I have "got" the Tragus for a double. So, when I have healed a bit more I will buy myself my double Tragus piercing for Christmas - to me from me!
    Yay! That's great news. Next time I see my piercer I'm going to ask if there's room for 2 more above/below my single tragus to make it a triple, fingers crossed!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yay! That's great news. Next time I see my piercer I'm going to ask if there's room for 2 more above/below my single tragus to make it a triple, fingers crossed!

Yes, it is great news lol... Just got to be brave enough! Hope you are able to have your triple Tragus done. Fingers crossed. Please let us know how you get on.

Quite a few Tattoo's.