Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Double Tragus?

Aww no! Tbh I am currently wondering if the bottom one of my double is doing the same. Gonna pop in and see my piercer soon and see what she thinks.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Aww no! Tbh I am currently wondering if the bottom one of my double is doing the same. Gonna pop in and see my piercer soon and see what she thinks.
    Yeah, I know! Pants in it? Sorry, if your one is also going the same way Boo. Please see your piercer soon. If I had left it a little longer my piercer said it would have popped out buy itself and as you know it leaves a slit type of scar if it does this. - Not good. It didn't last very long at all and I do not know what to do with the top piercing now.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I was in today and they said it seems fine if irritated, bottom one could do with a shorter bar so I'll dig one out. Likely just acting up.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

That is good news Boo. My top piercing from the double Tragus has always been a right pain. It is now feeling much better since the bottom piercing came out. It looks a bit silly now but, I don't think I am that worried how I look now-a-days.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Would anyone know please that if I ever had the bottom Tragus re-pierced again would it be a complete waste of time? Would it migrate just the same as the other one did?

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Hi Mazzy, I guess nobody can answer that question.
    I've heard it said that because the scar tissue is tougher then migration is less likely but this is just a theory.
    Only one way to find out but I'd wait until all of your piercings are 100% happy.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Hi Mazzy, I guess nobody can answer that question.
    I've heard it said that because the scar tissue is tougher then migration is less likely but this is just a theory.
    Only one way to find out but I'd wait until all of your piercings are 100% happy.
    Hi -yv-, Many thanks for your reply and help. I will wait until my other piercings are 100% happy (some are up and down at the moment). My piercer will not let me have my Tragus re-pierced for another six months. It will give me time to save up.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 11-06-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Oh, dear! My second Tragus piercing that was above the one that had to be retired last year has gone the same way. They both didn't want to be there (obviously)! I went to have another piercing changed and my piercer said that it didn't look all that nice and was on its way out. I will miss it.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 01-29-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234