Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double Tragus?

Oh, dear - they decided to swell up again - I have had to have the bio type of plastic bars put in them now.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

That sucks. But hopefullu they will. Calm down again soon.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    That sucks. But hopefullu they will. Calm down again soon.
    Thank you Brit Renee. They feel so much better now. It sounds like you are also doing well with your piercings at the moment too.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Yeah. Had some jewelry changes but then i added two more new piercings to my left ear.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

Yeah. Had some jewelry changes but then i added two more new piercings to my left ear.
    That's good - what sort of piercings did you have done in the end?

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I added just a general helix to fill in a gap and the a antitragus. My piercer said he might be able to fit a rook in my ear and then it would be full. Then just a lengthy healing time before I start on my right ear.

I added just a general helix to fill in a gap and the a antitragus. My piercer said he might be able to fit a rook in my ear and then it would be full. Then just a lengthy healing time before I start on my right ear.
    How are you getting on? How was the Anti Tragus piercing? Was it painful?

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I'd like to say to date the antitragus has been my most painful. But it wasn't horrible. The skin where the piercing goes is very thick so I did assume it would hurt. Its tender, sore and swollen plus there is a sore/scab next to the piercing which I think where the soreness comes from. But the sore/scab is my own fault to begin with. I just need to leave it alone. But in think I can fit 2 more piercings in my left ear bedore i can officially call it complete.

I'd like to say to date the antitragus has been my most painful. But it wasn't horrible. The skin where the piercing goes is very thick so I did assume it would hurt. Its tender, sore and swollen plus there is a sore/scab next to the piercing which I think where the soreness comes from. But the sore/scab is my own fault to begin with. I just need to leave it alone. But in think I can fit 2 more piercings in my left ear bedore i can officially call it complete.
    It looks a painful one to be honest Brit Renee. That is why I asked if it hurt. I would not be brave enough. lol... Hope you are getting on ok with it. Yes, you need to leave it alone. Not long now until you have a complete ear.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Sadly the bottom piercing is no more. It has migrated. I was wondering why it seemed so well behaved. The top one is a nightmare to heal.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast