Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nipple piercing safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    It's like a lot of piercings, you have to adjust how you do things. Like when I started wearing glasses to drive recently - didn't realise how often I rubbed an eye before....took a while to remember that I can't rub my eye through the lens and have to go in from the side.
    Ahahahaha i feel you, i had glasses since i was 4 or 5 and got lasik eye surgery at 20 last year, i STILL rub my eyes the way i did when i had glasses

Also, i just pat around the piercings with a towel but they can get caught in so many unexpected things.
    I was trying to catch one of our guinea pigs, through the door on the top of the cage and since she was really giving me a hard time i had to lean on the cage to reach her but i was not wearing a bra so the piercing kinda got hooked into one of the cage bars which i didn't really notice while trying to catch an unreasonably fast potato. Owie. I'm not going near them again without a bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindi View Post
    Ahahahaha i feel you, i had glasses since i was 4 or 5 and got lasik eye surgery at 20 last year, i STILL rub my eyes the way i did when i had glasses

Also, i just pat around the piercings with a towel but they can get caught in so many unexpected things.
    I was trying to catch one of our guinea pigs, through the door on the top of the cage and since she was really giving me a hard time i had to lean on the cage to reach her but i was not wearing a bra so the piercing kinda got hooked into one of the cage bars which i didn't really notice while trying to catch an unreasonably fast potato. Owie. I'm not going near them again without a bra.
    I'd never dare get my eyee lasered - fortunately I don't need glasses a lot.

Sounds painful! Hope u caught the guinea pig lol. You will soon get used to them. Genuinely forget I have mine most of the time.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12