Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jewellery in and out

It must have taken you years -yv- and all that healing time too.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I had a couple of ear piercings and a navel piercing pre-year 2000 but started in earnest in the early noughties with a tongue piercing.
    It's been a long journey. I'm at the stage that I would like more piercings but also feel that I am too heavily pierced already (and more piercings means even more time getting ready)

It is funny but I still have healing troubles - occasionally one of my piercings will have a hissy fit for no reason and require weeks or months of care.

Wouldn't change anything though!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

-yv- I bet it has been a long journey! I still have problems with piercings that have long healed.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12