Thread: Silicone no pull piercing discs?

Question Silicone no pull piercing discs?

Hello! I saw a post somewhere on here (I cannot find it at the moment). A new member wanted to go and see a piercer as they would like to have had/thinking about having these fitted. Please could you let me know if you had them fitted as you had the dreaded bumps and did it actually work? I have got three bumps that are driving me mad. The only thing that worked for me in the past was leaving them alone. They take forever to go on me though.

Anyone else used these?
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I know people who have used them and they didn't work.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Thank you for letting me know Hazel. *Too good to be true*.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

go somewhere that does good jewellery, clean it and don’t touch it and it will heal up. You won’t need gimmicks to help heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis365 View Post
    You won’t need gimmicks to help heal.
    This a million times over.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Travis365 View Post
    go somewhere that does good jewellery, clean it and don’t touch it and it will heal up. You won’t need gimmicks to help heal.
    Many thanks for your replies. I have done this but, they are still being a right pain some days. My third lobes are a total nightmare (I didn't expect them to have been this bad) and my Helix if the bump stays for much longer I will be able to hang my Christmas decs off of it.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

In the end I had bioflex posts put in the troublesome piercings. - And now they are healing!

Quite a few Tattoo's.