Thread: Vch and triangle recommendation in scotland

Default Vch and triangle recommendation in scotland

Hi there .
    I was wondering if anyone can recommend (based on your own experiences ) anywhere in scotland ( I am in south lanarkshire but willing to travel a little) that would do a triangle and vch piercing? I love my usual piercer but she doesn't perform triangle piercings. Thankyou in advance for your response. 🤗

Not based on my personal experience sorry.

But I do recommend Lola Slider at Forevermore in Glasgow as you can see here she's one of 2 Scottish UKAPP members and is extremely skilled and commended in the community: http://www.ukapp.org.uk/members-listing/

I'd get in touch before you go to make sure she's there and also have a back up piercing in mind maybe as a triangle is very anatomy dependent and you may not be suited (of course you may have already been assessed).

The UKAPP conference is also coming up on the 2nd/3rd/4th Sept and she won't be in her shop as she's doing talks there (proves how well respected she is!).
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

That's great, thankyou so much ,Hazel. i'll update how I get on. ��

I'd recommend Kim or Christine at Nirvana.

Forevermore seem good but have a cash only policy (which they don't tell you about when you book) which resulted in a wasted appointment for them the one time I went there (not to mention wasting my time and money!)
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Oh no thats a shame yv. :( .thanks for the reccommendation, I got my lip pierced at nirvana about 15 years ago and I remember they were good then. It was a guy that did it if I remember correctly, but he was so thorough, measuring for the correct placement etc. Thanks again. �� X

The first question on the FAQs on their site explains that they're cash only. There's also a cash machine 3 mins away from the shop... I agree they should state it on the phone though, maybe it slipped their mind.

I'd be careful getting anything done by John at Nirvana, plenty of complaints on here about him, it seems standards slipped a lot there. Christine did used to be recommended though.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Wow really? I haven't been to nirvana for a long time. I'll keep that in mind, thankyou hazel. �� On a side note, cherry pie in Hamilton is really good if anyone's looking for anywhere, they don't do triangles though. �� I do trust them though do i might go there for my vch then follow your reccommendations for the triangle once it's settled down. Thankyou.x

No problem, like I say it's him that seems to be the issue so just be aware of it. At the end of the day it's what you're happy with!

UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    The first question on the FAQs on their site explains that they're cash only. There's also a cash machine 3 mins away from the shop...
    Who reads FAQs? I have a huge knowledge of piercings so don't need to. For something that is so unusual these days it should be very obvious on their website not buried in the FAQ.

And I didn't have my cash card with me but offered to pay what cash I had - I was only about 10 short - and leave my credit card as security while I met up with someone to get the balance but they said no to that and therefore got 0, even if I had ran away they would have got something!

So, one potentially very good repeat customer lost - and one who gets asked for recommendations frequently as I'm possibly the most visibly pierced person in Glasgow.

It wasn't all bad - Nirvana squeezed me in and that's when I met Kim who is really really good.

That said, Lola looks like a very good piercer and I may have to bury my principles and see her as I am toying with the idea of a surface bar which Kim at Nirvana doesn't do and I don't know of anyone else I would trust.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Who reads FAQs?
    Me

If I'm trusting a company to stick a needle in me I want to know a bit out them and their policies/morals.

Not denying your experience, just answering the question.

UK Jewellery Network