Thread: I need help with Prince Albert piercing.

Default I need help with Prince Albert piercing.

Hello everyone.

I need some help with my piercing. I had my PA pierced for couple month now, and last week I developed a whitish clear bump overnight. Of course I freaked out and searched online, and I did what I could. So far the bump is just there, hard. Nothing is going on, i pinched it couple times. It doesn't hurt, no puss, size of ant, and I want it to be gone.

I did salt water soak, tea tree oil, jojoba oil, hydrogen peroxide, and aspirin paste. And yet the bump is still there and just there. Not growing or anything.

Can anyone help??(*≧ω≦*)

**I have pictures, but don't know how to upload here. Ask me if you need to see. *

Currently I got:
    (other than on my ears, rest of body jewelries are titanium.)

-2 tribal tattoo on back
    -1 tribal on left upper arm
    -both earlobe, 1/2"
    -helix, had it for long time, don't know gauge
    -ear cartridge
    -both nipple, 12G
    -nose septum, 14G

-Prince Albert, 8G

Thanks!
    Last edited by jlee92cbl; 08-02-2018 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Jewelry uldate

Embaressing I know but if your that worried should you see a Dr ?

Have you been back to your piercer for advice ?
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I'm trying not to see doctor. It is way too much money. :/ I would rather take it out. I have used tea tree oil and it seems getting smaller though, but at same time i can't really tell. And it seems like I'm too busy or he is too busy to talk in same time.
    Last edited by jlee92cbl; 08-02-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Omg please stop putting those things on it, none are appropriate!

What material is the jewellery made from? Does it seem to long/short?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Omg please stop putting those things on it, none are appropriate!

What material is the jewellery made from? Does it seem to long/short?
    It is titanium captive bead ring and it fit perfectly when i get aroused, but when I'm not, there is some space.

Quote Originally Posted by jlee92cbl View Post
    It is titanium captive bead ring and it fit perfectly when i get aroused, but when I'm not, there is some space.
    As long as it's implant grade/mirror finish then it likely won't be the jewellery. Sounds like a simple fluid bump caused by mild irritation, can happen to any piercing and they go away in time.

For a more indepth explanation your piercer will have to see you in person. Do stop putting acids/acid like stuff on it as it can make it worse and scar your skin. Natural/base oils are fine but won't necessarily help.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

As long as it's implant grade/mirror finish then it likely won't be the jewellery. Sounds like a simple fluid bump caused by mild irritation, can happen to any piercing and they go away in time.

For a more indepth explanation your piercer will have to see you in person. Do stop putting acids/acid like stuff on it as it can make it worse and scar your skin. Natural/base oils are fine but won't necessarily help.
    Thank you for the information. Can i keep try with tea tree oil and jojoba oil on? So far it seems working somewhat. :3

You could but it's unlikely it's doing anything really and it's more the passage of time, I'd try without the TTO as it's not really designed for what you're doing. EOs shouldn't be used on piercings or without a strong knowledge of them and how they work.

You could but it's unlikely it's doing anything really and it's more the passage of time, I'd try without the TTO as it's not really designed for what you're doing. EOs shouldn't be used on piercings or without a strong knowledge of them and how they work.
    I guess i can just keep up with routin cleaning. I mean i had this only for couple month. Hopefully it will go away soon? :3