Thread: Labia stretching for girlfriend

Default Labia stretching for girlfriend

Looking for advice, my girlfriend wants me to help her stretch her inner and outer labia, she has 8 2mm bcr in each outer and 2 2mm bcr in the inner she wants to stretch the outer piercings to 10 mm and 10 and 30 mm for her inner, the piercings are all well placed. Would just like some tips please. She wants gauges in all of them eventually.
    Last edited by Gruffd11; 07-26-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Have a look at the stretching guide. (Link in my sig)
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you, she's just signed up to this site too

Is that a typo - stretching inner labia piercings to 30mm?

Also, 8 10mm in each outer labia?

I've seen some very heavily pierced female genitalia but this seems more fantasy than reality.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

No problem, as above I'd get her to consider that she won't be able to stretch them to that size though, maybe she can visit her piercer and plan out what's possible.
    Last edited by Boo; 07-30-2018 at 01:03 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Is that a typo - stretching inner labia piercings to 30mm?

Also, 8 10mm in each outer labia?

I've seen some very heavily pierced female genitalia but this seems more fantasy than reality.
    Her anatomy seems to be suitable. She's very keen we'll just see how it goes, thank you for replying.

If she does ever get to 8x 10mm in each labia or 30mm inner labia piercings that would be something I'm sure we would all like to hear about (and see pics of) as it would be very unusual and unique.

The process, healing, stretching etc would all be extremely interesting
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital