Thread: Getting a Lorem or Guiche right after a vasectomy???

Default Getting a Lorem or Guiche right after a vasectomy???

Hi, This is a weird questions, but I am planning a vasectomy in the next few months. I have also always wanted a genital piercing (lorem or guiche for now -- PA is the big one I want too, but kind of scared of that one).

I have never got one for a few reasons:

1. My wife isn't into that sort of thing, but wouldn't stop me as long as I didn't 'have' to wear them for sex if she didn't like them.
    2. My biggest reason, I am not extremely comfortable dropping my drawers, having someone else play around down there and jam a needle in that sensitive area. As someone without piercings that frightens me -- it is not like I have warmed myself up to it with tamer piercings.

Seeing that I will be having a day where a doctor has to prod around down there for a vasectomy that I'll have to care for and heal from, I am wondering if it is possible to get a piercing afterwards the same day. Maybe that seems kind of crazy, but from my point of view I think the piercing experience would feel like nothing (since it is shorter and actually something I 'want') compared to the vasectomy. Knowing I'd get a piercing that day would be a slight motivator to get going on the big V and ease the discomfort of having someone work down there. Plus if I am already having to take it easy, salt baths etc for the vasectomy it would make the healing process from the piercing(s) less of a hassle. I do realize this also may not be a good idea, but hoping someone can shed some light if this is worth pursuing.

Finally, with either piercing, my wife wants to know how early they can be taken out for sex and then put back in. As I mentioned, she isn't into piercings and if I was able to say we cannot have sex for a few weeks from the vasectomy and not much longer due to the piercing that isn't so bad. If I am not able to take it out, even just for having sex, for 2+ months that might hinder our sex life if she really doesn't like it.

Thanks for the insight
    Last edited by davemeddows; 07-26-2018 at 08:08 AM.

No, do not get it the same day. No piercer is going to be piercing you when you have just had surgery albeit minor.

You'll be looking at way longer than 2 months for removing/replacing for sex.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

From experience*, you won't be wanting a genital piercing after getting a vasectomy. The vasectomy isn't bad, but you'll be a little sore and not feeling like more goings on down below.

And besides that, what Hazel said.

Also, it really is no big deal having professionals - be it surgeons or piercers working down below.

*despite appearances, I'm genetically male and have had a vasectomy - just in case you were wondering how I am qualified to comment.
    Last edited by -yv-; 07-26-2018 at 02:48 PM.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Thanks to both of you. I figured that might be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by davemeddows View Post
    Thanks to both of you. I figured that might be the case.
    No problem, I'm speaking from experience as well via the husband who's a vasectomy he said it was the last thing on his mind to have anything else done down there.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network