Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucid Dreaming

Default Lucid Dreaming

How many of you can/have had a lucid dream? I have them semi regularly and I have done for years. It's usually something nice (I can never really remember after it ends which is different to a lot of my normal dreams).

I just woke up from one and it's freaked me out a bit which is why I haven't gone straight back to sleep like I normally would when I have work the next day.

I've had probably around 5-10 in my lifetime. Some are very brief and some have moments of lucidity that are brief if you know what I mean? Others have been better but still pretty short. I did have one that upset me though and that kept me awake too :(

I do wish I'd have more though! Considering I lack non-REM sleep due to my illness you'd think I'd remember my dreams more often, pah!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Upon speaking to two different people today, they think what I experienced was more like sleep paralysis than a lucid dream
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Upon speaking to two different people today, they think what I experienced was more like sleep paralysis than a lucid dream
    Wowweee! You mean all of them or just the scary one?

I really miss doing dream analysis for people but many don't want to know the reasoning haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Wowweee! You mean all of them or just the scary one?

I really miss doing dream analysis for people but many don't want to know the reasoning haha!
    This one for definite and possibly a similar one I had a few months ago. The main part of this one involved me falling through a wall (?!) After being pushed through by a monk with his eyes sewed shut after telling me to trust him. I landed back in my own bed and I could feel someone in the bed behind me when there shouldn't be anyone there. Whoever it was (a man) said "Its okay" and I was thinking "Is this part of the dream or is it real? Is there someone in my bed with me in real life?" But I felt really sluggish like I'd been drugged and couldn't move or open my eyes because they felt so heavy. When I managed to open them in the dream I woke up in real life.

If you've got any ideas why I dreamt that nonsense I'd love to hear it ha!

I usually love dreaming but I'm scared to go to sleep tonight now :(
    Sarah

This one for definite and possibly a similar one I had a few months ago. The main part of this one involved me falling through a wall (?!) After being pushed through by a monk with his eyes sewed shut after telling me to trust him. I landed back in my own bed and I could feel someone in the bed behind me when there shouldn't be anyone there. Whoever it was (a man) said "Its okay" and I was thinking "Is this part of the dream or is it real? Is there someone in my bed with me in real life?" But I felt really sluggish like I'd been drugged and couldn't move or open my eyes because they felt so heavy. When I managed to open them in the dream I woke up in real life.

If you've got any ideas why I dreamt that nonsense I'd love to hear it ha!

I usually love dreaming but I'm scared to go to sleep tonight now :(
    Try not to be scared. I don't know if what you experienced was any kind of dreaming, I have my own ideas on it tbh.

If I remember and have time between paid readings I'll look into it much more for you but I feel you were visited by someone or someone is giving you a message and you don't have anything to be scared about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Try not to be scared. I don't know if what you experienced was any kind of dreaming, I have my own ideas on it tbh.

If I remember and have time between paid readings I'll look into it much more for you but I feel you were visited by someone or someone is giving you a message and you don't have anything to be scared about.
    Wow I wasn't expecting you to say that! It's coming up to the anniversary of my dad's death next week...
    Sarah

Wow I wasn't expecting you to say that! It's coming up to the anniversary of my dad's death next week...
    Makes even more sense <3

If you do have time to look into it more then I would be really interested to hear your thoughts. I would obviously pay, I wouldn't expect you to do it for nothing, so just let me know if you have some time
    Sarah

If you do have time to look into it more then I would be really interested to hear your thoughts. I would obviously pay, I wouldn't expect you to do it for nothing, so just let me know if you have some time
    Sure thing, just order the short email reading from my site and add in the notes that it's you so I know what to read on ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast