Thread: Gday from Downunder

Default Gday from Downunder

Gíday from Australia. Call me Blue. Iím a vertical landscaper by trade. Basically I put the green life onto bare walls and buildings. The planet needs to go greener, and Iím trying to erase our carbon footprint above and beyond.

My piercing preference is purely of a sensual one. Primary genital and other erogenous areas such as nipple and sacral zones.

Iím a piercer and have pierced myself and partners for over 25 years. My first interest in piercing came at the age of 16 years old through a tribal documentary in Southern Africa...Iíve been hooked ever since.

Iíve never minded piercing myself just to see if I actually would like the piercing, and then only to change my mind and disregard the piercing if I felt that it didnít suit my style. Iíve pierced myself numerous times with only a few slight scars that may suggest that they (piercings) ever were. Collectively the piercing count is probably well over the 200 mark.

Iíve chosen 6 piercings to actively keep:

ē 0ga(8mm) Apadravya
    ē 0ga(8mm) Guiche
    ē 6ga(4mm) Guiche
    ē 6ga(4mm) Nipple x2
    ē 12ga(2mm) Frenum

Through much trial, Iíve found myself most comfortable with what I have today. Would I reconsider previous piercings or even totally new ones? Without a doubt...the world is my playground.

I would love to share my experiences with people having similar interests. Hopefully also learn from other piercers/piercees.

Cheers
    Bluesilver

Hi and welcome to the forums!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Thanks heaps Hazel