Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

Sure, Hazel, no problem! I will do so.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    Hello everybody!

I just wanted to tell you that as of today, I became a member of a septum club, too! I'm so happy!!!

Everything was great, I'm happy with the placement and the jewelry, and actually, regarding pain, for now, it actually seems to be easier than my cartilage piercings. We'll see how it goes further.

I'm on my vacation so I can have it fully down for some nice time, so that's perfect too.

I wouldn't open my own diary because we already have a lot of septum diaries, but I will chime in from time to time to update how it feels, if that's all right.

I already love it so much! Thanks for giving me the idea!
    Hi Daisie,

Fantastic !

I'm so happy for you, Please do start a diary up of some kind so we can keep an eye on your progress. As we are only 3 weeks apart it will be quite interesting to compare notes ?
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I have become so at one with my septum piercing that I have forgotten how many days it is now ! It seems to be healed well enough that it's not producing any crusties ? Great news ! I'm now beginning to think about upsizing once my piercer is happy to do so, no rush just planning ahead !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 09-12-2018 at 12:20 AM.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Spoke too soon !

Found a couple of small crusties today, one on each side !

A good clean & some more Emu oil tonight I think, I hadn't put any oil on for a few days ! That'll teach me won't it !

Four weeks today since getting my septum piercing ! I can't believe how quickly its healing & settling down ? Great stuff, will be upsizing it when its appropriate to do so !

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    Hello everybody!

I just wanted to tell you that as of today, I became a member of a septum club, too! I'm so happy!!!

Everything was great, I'm happy with the placement and the jewelry, and actually, regarding pain, for now, it actually seems to be easier than my cartilage piercings. We'll see how it goes further.

I'm on my vacation so I can have it fully down for some nice time, so that's perfect too.

I wouldn't open my own diary because we already have a lot of septum diaries, but I will chime in from time to time to update how it feels, if that's all right.

I already love it so much! Thanks for giving me the idea!
    Hi Daisie

I am really surprised that you have had your Septum Pierced. Well Done!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 08-07-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

That has gone quickly Mr Mouse!

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Been quiet for a while as I've had so much going on, my septum is healing very nicely ! No more crusties yay ! Sensitivity has dissipated to the point were it doesn't hurt anymore if I bump it or catch it anywhere !

That time has gone quickly. I have been told that if I have my Septum/lip pierced I will be disowned!

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    That time has gone quickly. I have been told that if I have my Septum/lip pierced I will be disowned!
    By whom ?