Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

Day 14,

I Can't believe its been 2 weeks allready since I got my septum pierced !

All seems to be going well with the healing process although it still hurts a little if I manage to catch my nose every now & again, I'm guessing things will desensitise with the passage of time ? Glad I decided to get some Emu oil as it certainly seems to have made quite a difference, its appears to be keeping the crusties at bay !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Days 15 & 16,

No worries, Emu oil,s the Best !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Is the piercing feeling generally well now, Mr Mouse? It seems like a fast healer!

Can you flip it up and down with more or less no problems now (of course I don't mean it like constant flipping up and down, but more of a flipping it up or down once a day)?
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Emu oil,s the Best !
    I'm glad at least 1 person agrees with me lol!

My septum was by far the easiest piercing I've ever healed, lobes included.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    Is the piercing feeling generally well now, Mr Mouse? It seems like a fast healer!

Can you flip it up and down with more or less no problems now (of course I don't mean it like constant flipping up and down, but more of a flipping it up or down once a day)?
    Hi Daisie,

It's feeling great & if I knock it or catch it there's no pain now, I can flip it up or down at will & tend to flip it down at night. I can breath easier that way, have had it down all day today !

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I'm glad at least 1 person agrees with me lol!

My septum was by far the easiest piercing I've ever healed, lobes included.
    Honestly Hazel my easiest was my RPA ! But the septum is easilly the second best, worse star were both my nipples which were done at the same time !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Honestly Hazel my easiest was my RPA ! But the septum is easilly the second best, worse star were both my nipples which were done at the same time !
    Now that you mention it my standard VCH was probably on a par with my standard septum!

My septum punch is still sensitive to this day but only during a jewellery change thankfully!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I can't believe that tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I had my septum pierced !

It has settled down very nicely & although I'm still very aware it's been done it's not causing any issues, I was worried when it was pierced as it goes a fair bit initially but hasn't at all since then. I would say to anyone thinking of getting there's done to just go for it !

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to tell you that as of today, I became a member of a septum club, too! I'm so happy!!!

Everything was great, I'm happy with the placement and the jewelry, and actually, regarding pain, for now, it actually seems to be easier than my cartilage piercings. We'll see how it goes further.

I'm on my vacation so I can have it fully down for some nice time, so that's perfect too.

I wouldn't open my own diary because we already have a lot of septum diaries, but I will chime in from time to time to update how it feels, if that's all right.

I already love it so much! Thanks for giving me the idea!
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    I wouldn't open my own diary because we already have a lot of septum diaries, but I will chime in from time to time to update how it feels, if that's all right.
    Congrats!

It will be better for you to have your own diary or post on the useless piercing posts thread here: https://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/...Piercing-Posts

It's better netiquette than hijacking someone else's diary and keeps the forum tidy.

Thanks!