Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

Day 5,

Well today I went out for a ride to the coast on one of my bikes with my horseshoe flipped down & on full view to all & sundry !

It was a great feeling to have it swinging free & in the wind, as I was riding along I kept finding myself looking in the mirror so I could see it hanging there & I must admit it looked great !

For most of the day nobody mentioned it at all which surprised me, as I was with a lot of people I know very well. Eventually one of my mates mentioned my new adornment & the questions started flowing, another of my mates said he always fancied getting his septum pierced & now reckons he will go ahead & get it done during the week !

I think with a little more practice I will find it easier to flip up & down, it's now flipped back up again this took a fair bit of time but I'm sure it's just down to technique ?
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 07-08-2018 at 10:53 PM.
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Day 6,

Today I was in a meeting with 4 other people for two & a half hours, all in close proximity ! It never left my mind as to what would happen should my horseshoe slip down ? I kept telling myself that it just couldnt happen, especially with the difficulty I have had flipping it up or down. Of course it didnt drop down & all was well, nobody said or saw anything so that's also good.

When I walked out of the meeting I was greatly relieved & wondered why I had been worried at all ?

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

As I'm still having some difficulty flipping the jewelry in my septum up & down I'm beginning to think I should have gone with the smaller 10mm horseshoe ?

Mr Mouse, I would totally be the same, worrying if it would accidentally slip out while I am at the meeting or something! But I guess I would somehow also be amused by that thought, haha!

I am reading these diaries carefully, and it's quite possible that I would join the club. If I'm doing it, I guess I would do it in the end of July, when my vacations are starting, so I can heal it flipped down. I was thinking first of going for a tongue web, but it will be on hold right now because I have some dentist-related things to do, and I don't want to complicate the healing process. But, septum, hmmm.. Attracts me more and more.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

I love my septum piercing. Its such a simple and versatile piercings. I just can't decide on jewelry for mine at this point.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2, Snug and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: Everything
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, double high nostrils and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    Mr Mouse, I would totally be the same, worrying if it would accidentally slip out while I am at the meeting or something! But I guess I would somehow also be amused by that thought, haha!

I am reading these diaries carefully, and it's quite possible that I would join the club. If I'm doing it, I guess I would do it in the end of July, when my vacations are starting, so I can heal it flipped down. I was thinking first of going for a tongue web, but it will be on hold right now because I have some dentist-related things to do, and I don't want to complicate the healing process. But, septum, hmmm.. Attracts me more and more.
    Go for it Daisie !
    I don't think you will regret getting it done !

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    I love my septum piercing. Its such a simple and versatile piercings. I just can't decide on jewelry for mine at this point.
    Hi Brit Renee,
    I'm really looking forward to being able to play around with different jewelry, but my piercer said to wait 3 months before removing the original piece ?
    So much of the septum jewelry I have seen seems biased towards the ladies ? Certainly not suitable for a big hairy assed biker with tattoo's like me !

Day 7,

All seems to be going well with just the occasional small crustie to clean off ! I still need more practice with flipping up & down though, I hope it gets easier ?

Lol. I understand. I'm a very loud and out their person. But I like to keep mine simple. Im currently wearing just a simple silver captive bead jewelry. But it does seem like a lot of jewelry does lean towards the feminine side.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2, Snug and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: Everything
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, double high nostrils and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Day 7,

All seems to be going well with just the occasional small crustie to clean off ! I still need more practice with flipping up & down though, I hope it gets easier ?
    I'm honestly surprised that piercers are ok with this during the healing period. Mine only does standard septums with a retainer and advises it to be kept flipped up for 8 weeks.

Without seeing your set up it's hard to know what the problem is regarding your problem with flipping it up.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<