Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    That's a shame Hazel ! Why not ?
    Joint issues, pain/cramping. It sucks balls tbh.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Joint issues, pain/cramping. It sucks balls tbh.
    Well you know Hazel I have had to sell one of my bikes recently because it was uncomfortable to ride anymore, it got to the point where it was how far can I ride this bike before I get cramp in my legs ! I had to say goodbye to an awesome piece of machinery, & the killer point is I have another bike that's doing the same to me but to a slightly lesser degree ! Fortunately this one I can re-engineer so it will be staying !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 07-08-2018 at 10:27 PM.
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Well you know Hazel I have had to sell one of my bikes recently because it was uncomfortable to ride anymore, it got to the point where it was how far can I ride this bike before I get cramp in my legs ! I had to say goodbye to an awesome piece of machinery, & the killer point is I have another bike that's doing the same to me but at a slightly lesser degree ! Fortunately this one I can re-engineer it so it will be staying !
    That's sad :( My neighbour just got a Goldwing trike, now that I'd be ok on haha!

Hows the septum today?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Day 4,

Continuing with the sea salt soaks twice daily, no issues this morning. No crusties or blood so all seems to be going well apart from one thing ? Last night I tried to flip down the horseshoe to see how it looked & was sitting, but I just couldn't get the damn thing to come down ! I'm now beginning to wonder if I should have gone for the 10mm horseshoe instead as it also had smaller balls ?

I will have another go tonight, if I can't manage it I might have to get it changed out to the 10mm horseshoe ?

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Apart from the fact that I can't flip it down for some reason all's going well !

You know you can ride a trike on a car licence don't you !

Apart from the fact that I can't flip it down for some reason all's going well !

You know you can ride a trike on a car licence don't you !
    Yup I knew that. I don't have any kind of licence

Yup I knew that. I don't have any kind of licence
    Ah ! That's such a shame Hazel, I could just imagine you whizzing around on a trike, if I was unable to ride any of my bikes anymore I would get a trike for sure. But it would have to be a bike based one, it would be no longer than a bike & would have to have a narrow rear axle to take up as little width on the road as possible !

So basically as close to a bike as a trike could be, funny how you just expect everyone to have a licence these days !

Yeah, everyone has always been wierded out when I say I don't drive.

Mechanics daughter lol. I know quite a lot about cars, just don't drive one! ^_^

Yeah, everyone has always been wierded out when I say I don't drive.

Mechanics daughter lol. I know quite a lot about cars, just don't drive one! ^_^
    I couldn't imagine life without the freedom of both my licences ?

Day 4, Pm.

Breaking news !

Whilst cleaning with cotton buds tonight using a Sea Salt Solution I managed to remove a mass of dried blood & normal nasal matter from one nostril, this then seemed to free up the jewelry for a little extra movement. Standing in front of the mirror & using the technique Trini explained to me I was able to get one side of the horseshoe out, then with a little more perseverence the other side as well !

I'm so happy this evening as I was begininng to think I was going to have to return to my piercer & get her to remove it & fit the smaller 10mm horseshoe, now its swinging free the temptation to keep playing with it is enourmous !

I can breath much more clearly with the jewelry swinging free, I wish I could leave it down all the time but there are all sorts of reasons why this cannot be !

At the moment I'm pleased its healing so well & I have managed to drop it down, it feels great & I'm so glad I paid Trini a visit !