Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

That's what I was wondering today - how many people actually have it and keep it up?

Also, it was funny, thinking of septums and noses, at one point I started imagining all the people in the street with their septums pierced and everyone looked good.

I guess I was just wondering if it would fit me; I have a bigger nose, but when I think of this piercing, I can't imagine a face where it doesn't sit well. It's all about the jewelry choice and personal attitude, I'd say.

Do you know, how easily it can be changed once they are healed? I really love rings and clickers, but unfortunately they can't be flipped up.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Another thing is I have been looking around at septum jewelry tonight, is it me or does most of it look very feminine ?
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    Congrats hun and welcome to the septum club

Never expected it to be one I'd join tbh but I also kept seeing people with them and it just got me wanting one.

You'll get frustrated that you have to have it flipped up at work - i do. It means you can vary your look though.

Happy healing
    Hi Fi,

To be honest I probably only need it flipped up at work when we have clients in !

Otherwise I can have it down & freak out my colleagues ! That'll be fun !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Mr Mouse, it's true, a lot of septum jewelry is shiny and a bit ornamental. On the other hand, I don't get to see so many colourful horseshoes, or horseshoes with zircons, which I would appreciate a lot.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    That's what I was wondering today - how many people actually have it and keep it up?

Also, it was funny, thinking of septums and noses, at one point I started imagining all the people in the street with their septums pierced and everyone looked good.

I guess I was just wondering if it would fit me; I have a bigger nose, but when I think of this piercing, I can't imagine a face where it doesn't sit well. It's all about the jewelry choice and personal attitude, I'd say.

Do you know, how easily it can be changed once they are healed? I really love rings and clickers, but unfortunately they can't be flipped up.
    Hi Daisie,

I would imagine it's probably ok to change out with a bit of practice !

After all it's right in front of you when your looking in the mirror, it's just getting your head round that whole left is right thing !

Day 3, am.

Another good night's sleep so no problems with the mask !

This morning's clean up revealed a couple of very small blood red crusties, strangely I don't believe it bled overnight so these could have been a left over from days 1 or 2 ? Note to one's self be more thourough with the cotton buds, just about to head off for a hospital appointment on the motorbike !

First ride since the piercing !

I'm so glad it's working out well with the mask lovely! Might feel it when getting the lid on haha! I used to knock mine and I knew about it. Also always have to remember to remove my plugs or it pulls em out!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I'm so glad it's working out well with the mask lovely! Might feel it when getting the lid on haha! I used to knock mine and I knew about it. Also always have to remember to remove my plugs or it pulls em out!
    I'm very surprised & delighted that it's not caused me any issues whilst sleeping with my mask on, I was sure it would be a problem !

So my 94 mile ride out today was also a good experience, I really wasn't sure how it would feel with lots of air rushing up my nostrils but it was great & there were lots of lovely smells from the wild flowers in the hedgerows to be experienced whilst riding along !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    I'm very surprised & delighted that it's not caused me any issues whilst sleeping with my mask on, I was sure it would be a problem !

So my 94 mile ride out today was also a good experience, I really wasn't sure how it would feel with lots of air rushing up my nostrils but it was great & there were lots of lovely smells from the wild flowers in the hedgerows to be experienced whilst riding along !
    Sooooo jelly. Don't ride (pillion) any more :'(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Sooooo jelly. Don't ride (pillion) any more :'(
    That's a shame Hazel ! Why not ?