Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

Hi Mat,

I will give the Smurf Poo a go & let you know how I get on ?
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Having a hard time to explain. They are used in the medical field. It might be eagoer to look them up then try to explain. They are kind of similar to needle nose pliers but they have the ability to lock and hold.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2, Snug and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: Everything
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, double high nostrils and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    What are hemostats ?

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Well tonight I had a go at getting the 2mm diameter horseshoe in place, as the 1.6mm one that was put in at the piercing was feeling quite loose ! It took quite a bit of getting in though, I have large fingers & the horseshoe was a smaller diameter as well. Eventually I managed to get it in place, so the next job was to get the smaller ball onto the end of it. I used a technique suggested by Mat which is to hold the ball onto the end of a pen with a blob of blue-tac & this worked very well, the reason i wanted to go up a size whilst reducing the ball size & diameter of the horseshoe was because the other one was restricting me breathing through my nose.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    I used a technique suggested by Mat which is to hold the ball onto the end of a pen with a blob of blue-tac & this worked very well, the reason i wanted to go up a size whilst reducing the ball size & diameter of the horseshoe was because the other one was restricting me breathing through my nose.
    Well I'm pleased this worked for you Mr Mouse. If ever I change mine I always use the mirror over the bathroom basin (bright lights and a mirror) and try to remember to put the plug in, just in case I drop a ball.

After trying a 2mm horseshoe, which I also managed to loose, I have the original 1.6mm in my septum and I'm content with this. Having said that, it's always nice to experiment with different sizes to get one that is comfy and looks good.
    Piercings: navel, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples, septum, tongue web

Hi Mat,
    It was important for me to clear some nostril space as I have to wear a mask whilst asleep to keep me breathing, so to be able to fit a smaller diameter horseshoe with smaller balls but to go up a guage as well was a win win situation for me !

So I'm feeling really pissed off !

Since getting my 2mm horseshoe in place & having got to a point where it was feeling free so I could push it around without any resistance I have come down with a nasty cold, as I need to wear it up at work it was really restricting my breathing at night was bad as well. So I decided to remove it completely for a few days, as the worst of the cold has now subsided I decided to try getting the 1.6mm horseshoe back in place, to my absolute horror I cannot get the jewelry in place at all ! It's like the hole has closed up completely ? I had it pierced just over 6 months ago, how could it close up to a point where I can't get the jewelry back in already ?

How annoying!!
    You could try easing with a taper (maybe a 16g or 18g) and either some emu oil or BPA oil if you have any to hand but I guess ultimately it may end up with a visit to your piercer to assist.
    Hope you save it one way or another after your stretching efforts.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) Circular Barbell in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

I have plenty of emu oil & have tried getting a taper in that I made ages ago for something else, it goes right down to a blunt point & I can't get that in either ! So I'm not really sure what to do, I don't really want to have it re-pierced ?

Scraping the barrel here but have you tried head under towel over a bowl of steaming water for 5mins to relax and soften up your skin too and may be someone else glove up and try and work a taper through as it's not the easiest place to see on yourself? Piercer is the only other option if it were me but hopefully someone else will chime in with a solution.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) Circular Barbell in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos: