Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    Hopefully not too "hairy assed" - would spoil the appeal if pierced and tattooed
    Yeah the term Hairy assed bikers is a description often used in a derogatry manner by the uninitiated, they don't all have asses that look like cousin It !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

As a semi pierced guy, I'd love to date a pierced woman - maybe some day...
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

As my septum has settled down so well I think its now time to consider going up a size, with this in mind I have ordered a 2mm dia horseshoe which should be arriving tomorrow ? Then the fun begins ! Standing in front of the mirror trying to change it out, wish me luck !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

New piece of septum art arrived today !

So its now been 3 months since I got my septum piercing, must be time to get the jewelry changed up to the next size. I was going to get my piercer to change it out for the first time, but I have had 3 unsuccessful attempts to cath her at the studio so far. As they dont make appointments for piercings & treat them as drop ins its a bit of a lottery, not helped by the fact that the studio is 20 miles away from me !

So yesterday (Saturday) I decided to ring up my piercers studio to see about having my jewelry upsized, the receptionist said yeah come on over. So I made the 40 mile round trip sat in the studio & waited to see my piercer, when it was my turn we discussed my requirements to be told they didn't have the piece I needed in stock ! What a waste of an afternoon that was, I'm not very happy the receptiuonist wasn't thourough enough to check before telling me to come over !

Ok so I think I'm going to bypass the studio & try sourcing something myself, the main reason for going back to the studio apart from getting my piercers opinion was that I thought I would struggle to change it out myself.

There are a few reasons for my concern the main one being that I struggle to coordinate in front of a mirror, another reason being my fingers are quite large & over the years my hands have become quite hard with manual labour resulting in insensitive finger tips. This results in difficulty fitting small threaded ends onto jewelry, especially in front of a mirror !

I might have to start getting inventive !

Unfortunately I have the need to keep my septum piercing hidden most of the time, mainly for work purposes.

Other than that it's now fully healed & it's time to go up a size, 2mm should be suitable & I'm considering a keeper for the moment ?
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 10-26-2018 at 11:33 PM.

When I first had my septum pierced one of the balls fell off and I used hemostats to hold the ball in place when I was screwing it back in place. Just an idea.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2, Snug and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: Everything
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, double high nostrils and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

I've had exactly the same problem of screwing a tiny ball back onto the septum jewellery. As I've had a few scans, an operation and a further operation coming up, it means I have taken it out a few times lately, my technique has worked well.

I solved it by putting a pea sized blob of Blu Tac onto the end of a pen, pushing the ball into it and then used it as a screw driver to get the ball screwed into place. I did use a mirror to get it lined up and then you just have to let your brain take over in knowing which is clockwise rather than getting confused with what you see in the mirror, if you know what I mean.

Hope this might help?
    Piercings: navel, PA
    Retired piercings: nipples, septum, tongue web

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    When I first had my septum pierced one of the balls fell off and I used hemostats to hold the ball in place when I was screwing it back in place. Just an idea.
    What are hemostats ? Brit Renee.