Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    Hopefully not too "hairy assed" - would spoil the appeal if pierced and tattooed
    Yeah the term Hairy assed bikers is a description often used in a derogatry manner by the uninitiated, they don't all have asses that look like cousin It !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

As a semi pierced guy, I'd love to date a pierced woman - maybe some day...
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

As my septum has settled down so well I think its now time to consider going up a size, with this in mind I have ordered a 2mm dia horseshoe which should be arriving tomorrow ? Then the fun begins ! Standing in front of the mirror trying to change it out, wish me luck !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

New piece of septum art arrived today !

So its now been 3 months since I got my septum piercing, must be time to get the jewelry changed up to the next size. I was going to get my piercer to change it out for the first time, but I have had 3 unsuccessful attempts to cath her at the studio so far. As they dont make appointments for piercings & treat them as drop ins its a bit of a lottery, not helped by the fact that the studio is 20 miles away from me !

So yesterday (Saturday) I decided to ring up my piercers studio to see about having my jewelry upsized, the receptionist said yeah come on over. So I made the 40 mile round trip sat in the studio & waited to see my piercer, when it was my turn we discussed my requirements to be told they didn't have the piece I needed in stock ! What a waste of an afternoon that was, I'm not very happy the receptiuonist wasn't thourough enough to check before telling me to come over !

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011