Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Oh No Not another septum Piercing Diary ? Afraid So folks !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    By whom ?
    My Mum who is also my carer. lol..
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Huh, sorry to hear that, Mazzy!

I can't wear my septum jewelry down at my work for now, but I can assure you that when it's flipped up, it's not visible at all. Also I am a pretty much short person (165cm), so I guess nobody really sees my nose from the perspective that the piercing can actually be seen anyhow while flipped up.

I love having it, but I'd still like to be able to wear it down more.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

Quote Originally Posted by Daisie View Post
    Huh, sorry to hear that, Mazzy!

I can't wear my septum jewelry down at my work for now, but I can assure you that when it's flipped up, it's not visible at all. Also I am a pretty much short person (165cm), so I guess nobody really sees my nose from the perspective that the piercing can actually be seen anyhow while flipped up.

I love having it, but I'd still like to be able to wear it down more.
    Thanks Daisie. I think my mum just doesn't like them even if I flipped it lol.. Glad you are doing well with it. I think I will get over it as my Double Tragus idea my Mum doesn't mind!

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

My mum doesnt like my septum and im 27 and got my nose pierced when I was 18 so she's had time to get used to my style ffs. She tells me no nice guy will want me basically because as I have two extra holes in my nose! Cant worry too much about her opinion - do what suits you and ignore any negative comments.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    My mum doesnt like my septum and im 27 and got my nose pierced when I was 18 so she's had time to get used to my style ffs. She tells me no nice guy will want me basically because as I have two extra holes in my nose! Cant worry too much about her opinion - do what suits you and ignore any negative comments.
    Hey Miss Fi, Nice guys are overated ! What you need is a hairy assed biker who will appreciate you for what you are !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Hey Miss Fi, Nice guys are overated ! What you need is a hairy assed biker who will appreciate you for what you are !
    Got anyone in mind?
    Piercings:

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Got anyone in mind?
    Well I'm already hitched hun ! So you will have to find your own hairy assed biker ? P.S. they usually come tattoed as well !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Well I'm already hitched hun ! So you will have to find your own hairy assed biker ? P.S. they usually come tattoed as well !

Hopefully not too "hairy assed" - would spoil the appeal if pierced and tattooed
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Lol... I think my Mum is just frightened of Septum piercings "altogether". I don't think any guy on the planet would think that if they liked you. A lot of guys are pierced and tattooed now-a-days. I will find a way of having it done when the time is right.

It is quite funny here to be honest. Mum's parents were funny about tattoo's and piercings (cheap and tacky were the comments). They are certainly not cheap and they are not sticky! When they both passed away all the rest of the family went out and had a tattoo's and piercing's. We thought we were going to be first in the que but, we were the last!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 09-14-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Lol... I think my Mum is just frightened of Septum piercings "altogether". I don't think any guy on the planet would think that if they liked you. A lot of guys are pierced and tattooed now-a-days. I will find a way of having it done when the time is right.

It is quite funny here to be honest. Mum's parents were funny about tattoo's and piercings (cheap and tacky were the comments). They are certainly not cheap and they are not sticky! When they both passed away all the rest of the family went out and had a tattoo's and piercing's. We thought we were going to be first in the que but, we were the last!
    My septum got way more comments from my mum than when I got my nostril done....or maybe time makes me think that. Of course a guy who likes me will not care about my septum - my mum must know that. Defo get one!

Love how u all got tatts and piercings
    .. my kind of family
    Piercings:

Tattoos: