Thread: Apa alignment question

Default Apa alignment question

Hi all -

I have a question about an apa I got last week. It was a PA upgraded, I got it pierced at 6g. So the piercing is straight up and down, it is placed far enough back that wouldn't be an issue. My question is about how important it is to have this piercing angled. From my google research, it seems like it is suggested to be placed at an angle but not mandatory. Since my main reason for this is pleasure, I am wondering how big a deal this is for penetration. Should I go back and have it re-pierced to have it set at an angle? And if I should, can I just go today and have the current jewelry taken how and just move the piercing up (seems like it would be a lot easier with my current hole)? There is enough room I believe between the top and my current hole for this to be possible... Thanks for your time and advice!

Having the barbell angled,in my opinion,isn’t important at all. However people’s anatomy (shape, size etc) may sometimes govern correct positioning. For me, I have my Apadravya more or less central on the head, just past the Corpus cavernosa (main erectile tissue) so as not to create undue aggravation, and coming out just below the V of the glands. My Apa sits nice and symmetrical and ends up slightly angled back.

As above, it's going to be anatomy dependent really, go back and have a chat with your piercer to ask if that's why it's where it is.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network