Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VCH questions

Thank you so much. I will keep all this in mind when I go back to see him.

You're very welcome! Let us know how it goes!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Default VCH question

Hello. I got my VCH done about two months ago. I noticed a month ago after a car accident that part of it was split and then, there is now some swelling and skin healing near it. I have been cleaning it etc and last week switched to antibacterial soap. Also, today for the first time I was able to take out the piercing and clean it fully and it went back in the hole fine and no crusties etc, but the top is still red and swollen. Should I keep trying to clean it or go to my piercer?
    I'm not sure if we can post pics, but I do have them.

Thanks,

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    You're more than welcome and any other questions just post em here and the community will be more than happy to help you! It's what we love to do <3

Good for you for doing your research and finding a fabulous piercer! A ring though won't do much as a bar will assist in direct stimulation. Once your piercing is fully healed (around the 2-3 month mark) go see your piercer and ask them to fit you with a bar. I suggest a good make like Anatometal or Industrial Strength as you don't want something cheap, especially in a genital piercing. You also don't want to try changing it out yourself, while not impossible it can be very tricky at times and you don't want to be left not being able to get jewellery back in.

Mention your desire for direct stimulation so they can fit you with an appropriate length/ball size and see how you get on from there. I have a snug bar length with 6mm balls on mine but my anatomy can handle it. I don't feel it day to day (aside from the occasional need to "adjust") but it can be fun to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tr8story View Post
    Hello. I got my VCH done about two months ago. I noticed a month ago after a car accident that part of it was split and then, there is now some swelling and skin healing near it. I have been cleaning it etc and last week switched to antibacterial soap. Also, today for the first time I was able to take out the piercing and clean it fully and it went back in the hole fine and no crusties etc, but the top is still red and swollen. Should I keep trying to clean it or go to my piercer?
    I'm not sure if we can post pics, but I do have them.

Thanks,

Ash
    Go and see your piercer.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

I took mine out because I found it got in the way rather than enhanced anything. I also used to cycle a lot and it interfered with that.
    I had a 10mm curved barbell in there, which now resides in my navel piercing instead!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12