Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Vertical Industrial!!!

Default New Vertical Industrial!!!

So for my birthday I bought myself a new piercing. I've always wanted a industrial piercing but I don't have the correct ear shape/anatomy for one. But like the good old internet I came across the vertical industrial. So with all of my current piercings healed other then a few small issues with my right nostril, which I had the changed the jewelry to see if that would help, I finally got another long time wish list piercing!!! Plus while I was there I finished changing out all of my jewelry but still can't decide if I want my septum and philtrum to match.

I wasn't sure if it could be done because my ears are on the smaller side but the piercer was very confident that he could place one that wouldn't interfere with my conch piercing or one that wouldn't potentially rub against my glasses. Like every piercing pain is different for everyone. I would give it on a scale to one to ten maybe a three. I didn't even feel "extra" pain when he placed the jewelry. He said it due to getting the angles correct he would be piercing in a little "slower" but I couldn't tell. Again my pain was minimal. But who knows what the future will hold. It doesn't rub on my glasses which is good. But my ear is SOOOOO tender. My inner ear aches rather then my actual ear. I went with just a simple silver bar because I know in the future when its healed that I can change it out.

Hopeing for a uneventful healing.

Last edited by Brit Renee; 06-06-2018 at 09:31 AM.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Double Lower and Upper Nostril, Septum, Vertical labret and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Day one

Pain is none at this point. I'm continuing taking Ibuprofen. It has bleed twice today and still trying the figure out what would he the best material to use to soak/clean with. Normally I'd use cotton balls but maybe I'm thinking some gauze 4x4s. I just can't see what's going on in the back where its bleeding from. I'll have to someone in my household take a look. But so far so good.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, 2 Cartilage, Conch, Double Forward Helix, Antitragus and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

Gauze is better as it doesn't shed.

Happy healing!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It looks great, congrats!

As of my experience with the initial new piercing ache, it usually lasts one to two weeks (and the second week is mostly itching), so before you know it'll be fine and set for further healing!

Let us know how it goes.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

This is a great piercing - thanks for sharing with us.

I'd love to see what it looks like from behind.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

To day is going into day 3 of having my new piercing. Pain is still none but my ear is becoming more tender. It also itches. No more bleeding but I've noticed just small little blood clumps. I have no issue talking on the phone. Its tender but not painful enough to really notice. Still taking Ibuprofen to help with swelling. The piercer, Ben, told me if I have any issues to come on in. If not then I could come see him in 4-6 weeks just to check on the whole healing process if i wanted too. They seem like temperamental piercings. So i will see him at one point in the near future. It looks like i have some mild bruising but thats not surprising. The top of the bar doesn't interfere with me wearing my glasses. In the picture i can notice some mild swelling again not surprising. I've been cleaning it with saline would wash spray. Its what my piercer recommends. So far so good in my opinion. This picture was taken yesterday.
    Last edited by Brit Renee; 06-08-2018 at 11:44 PM.

I just woke up and my ear is SOOOO tender and I can tell it's more swollen. I guess I could be rolling over into my left side in my sleep. Will try to post current photos.
    Last edited by Brit Renee; 06-09-2018 at 12:01 AM.

I think some of the swelling is cause from the bar was pushed up and you can see the indentation of the bar on my upper ear. But these were taken a few minutes ago and are what currently my ear looks likes.

Good Luck with your new shiny. Happy Healing! I have to say that looks painful to have done!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Good Luck with your new shiny. Happy Healing! I have to say that looks painful to have done!
    Thanks!!!!! My eperience wasnt bad. I was expecting A LOT of pain but maybe a 3 out of 10. No flinching or crying. It's just super tender right now.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast